ForumsSupport ForumQuick Games: Suggestion to Reality!

33 7298
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of the new addition: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 33 Replies
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Yah my Quick Games idea was a sucess i ahdent heard about my topic for atleast 3 weeks then i noticed that there was a tag "quick" =D

GamemasterPIG
GamemasterPIG
19 posts
Nomad

You need to put more logic games, not like sudoku though.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If you would like to see some quick games added, just let me know! You can post the link here, and I will add it.

Thanks!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Sounds awesome![quote]This is awsome! I liked the idea and this worked! Cheers for Carlie! Woohoo![quote]Good idea. Can't wait.[quote]that'll be awesome[quote]that would be awesome carlie!!![quote]Awesome, really useful! Thank you!
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]'

Remember everyone... it wasn't Carlie's idea. (Although she did a 1337 job putting it together XD)

Carlie, do you remember who's idea it was, I can't find the old thread.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

IT was my idea yah for me and i must thank carlie for putting this all together =D thxs!!! =D

Nestel
Nestel
13 posts
Nomad

Pretty awesome games are in there I shall play for awhil.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Wow I love all these games they are awesome.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Glad to see you guys are enjoying them! And remember, if you want to see any additions to the list, just let me know

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Hey, while we're on this subject, there DEFINITELY should be a "Tower Defense" tag. There's a "tower" and a "defence", but no "tower defence".

That aside, I've found the quick games very helpful. Keep it up!

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

i love the idea im sometimes in need of a few minutes to pass and i have to just sit hear being bored but that really gives me something to do !!!

godzilla2009
godzilla2009
1 posts
Nomad

Cool!!! i like the idea of have a section of short games to play when i only have 5 mins to be on Nice idea Carlie!!!

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

sounds very cool

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Hey Carlie i think another mod must have deleted the original thread because i checked every page in the support and suggestions and could not find it.................................................................................................................................................................................. =(

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There is no reason it should have been deleted. It is probably hidden in there somewhere!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The idea is great and the games are sweet

Showing 16-30 of 33