ForumsGamesQuick Games

102 25076
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of a new addition for Flash games on Armor Games: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 102 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Wait, wait a min..... This topic is also on support! This should be deleted or the other topic... I still think this is good Carlie. ; )

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

For now it is an announcement for both sections. Because it was a 'Suggestion' about 'Flash Games'. So it is not a mistake that it is in both forums

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, ok. I get your ponit. Haha. Well cheers for Carlie! I like quick games. I usually play them when im bored. =D

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

That rocks because I don't have to spend like an hour on one game.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

That's a great idea!

YAAAAAY QUICK GAMES

Go Carlie!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Haha, not much of Carlie's idea as implementation, but yes, a quick non-meditative game is exactly what we need sometimes.

I still rather think that some of them are getting retro now since the Four second series stopped.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

it seems like a good idea

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If you guys have any games that you think should be added, be sure to let me know!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Definitely all of Coolio Niatos music games. They go by really fast.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

That is a good idea, sometimes I only have a couple minutes to come online and play here at AG!

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Great idea!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Cool at first I couldn't find it lol.

yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Nice update, it help me when I want to play a game as fast as possible Nice idea to the one got it.

gamezboy123
gamezboy123
83 posts
Nomad

what is a quik game ?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Quick games are games that are supposed to take below 5 minutes i can not find th original thread that i made about this topic oh well O_o

Showing 1-15 of 102