43 posts
Nomad

soccer is better

• 35 Replies
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

yah go soccer you actually have to use your brain and... you dont need plays to play

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

actually pros usually do have plays and i say football it takes lots of concentracion and in soccer they barely ever score

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Football, there is actually some contact.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

and i like violence so it's a good sport for me

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah, bubbling overweight blubber filled baboons in heavy padding humping and bumping chests every two seconds is a really good sport. >.<

Soccer is much more exciting, is played over the world, has more than over 300 leagues (Not just 2) and requires more teamwork and fitness. You have to run around for a full 90 minutes, instead of stopping every minute or so.
The chart of sports:
Soccer > Cricket > Basketball > Tennis > Baseball > Rugby > Children playing with a sack of dung > Football.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I would have to go with soccer but i dont like to wtach it on TV much.......

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

...honestly, i think in some countries there isn't a difference between the two, so I'll have to go for neither.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

soccer

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Football and StraightJaketMan he means American Gridiron.

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

I must say soccer is a lot better because it takes a lot more energy and runing it puts you in great shape because you run for hours in practice and in games (try doing like 8 suicides and 5 darting sprins around a huge track and a lot more and we are only on mod!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Soccer. AYSO rules. Also, we can use both hands and Foot.

superdavo
superdavo
23 posts
Nomad

Pfft.... football or Soccer? Unite under the umbrella of teh one true sport that is RUGBY. And union, not league.

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

I'm with superdavo - Go Rugby union

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

I don't really got a favorite, I pretty much go for both sports. But I know that both soccer and football got there own strengths and weaknesses. First Ill talk about Soccer. Soccer is more of the people with a lot of stamina because you pretty much just run around most of the time trying to get the ball into the goal. The strength in soccer is the way you need to work as a team. Like you need to have a good idea at which person to kick the ball to and trust that they know what they will do with the ball. And soccer does have a lot of leagues, but that's only because a lot more countries are involved in it. Second I'll talk about Football. Football only has a few leagues because it's relatively a new sport and hasn't been around for to long. Football doesn't really got much to do with stamina it has more to do with strength and sprinting speed. It does need teamwork in it but not in the way Soccer uses it. Football really mostly relies on the Quarterback because he needs to pay attention to a lot of things at the same time. For example he has to trust that his defense wont let anybody get to him He also needs to look for someone who's running without any of the other team near them. He also needs to know how to throw it into the area where that guy will be at when the ball gets to him so they can catch it while running. The weakness in football is that it is almost all on the shoulders of the quarterback. Football might have 2 leagues but it is still growing pretty fast and maybe they might start making more teams and adding more leagues. Between liking either soccer or football depends on you, either you like to use your feet a lot (Soccer)or you like to hit people and and use your hands more than you use your feet (Football). So it pretty much depends on you.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Football it's much harder and they aren't whimpy like soccer players. Lol someone wil touch thm and they fall to the ground.

Showing 1-15 of 35