ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWeapons in desire of a Gammecrafter *UpDaTe*

29 88346
iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

This is an update from my last post. I've added a few more weapons, updated some, and made close combat weapons by request! I've also taken my time to display some tempting pic. of those customized and detailed weapons!

All weapons:

Customized:

Melee:

• 29 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

why always guns think of something else

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Guns are the recent modernity of video games that aren't futuristic. And where's the crowbar, nail in plank, Mace and pummel, .50 cal, and standard issue .22.

I always thought a pitchfork and a double barrel shotgun would be great weapons but thats southern talking isn't it?

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

indeed... I fancy these rainbow 6/battlefield/half-life games... and I tried to create an variation of weapons but the lack of shotguns and nailed planks are just something personal... although there should me more shotguns

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I always thought a pitchfork and a double barrel shotgun would be great weapons but thats southern talking isn't it?

As in shotgun in one hand and pitchfork in the other? Or together. Honestly, Hold them together and slap some duct tape on that, you've got an interesting mix huh?

Anyway, I already saw the guns, good ones, and the melee weapons are great too. Ah I believe you said you don't make games or animations correct? You really need to learn how, cause you'd make an awesome game judging by these weapons!
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

mmm needs upgrades

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Nice updates, melee weapons are a nice edition. You should have a ridiculously big gun that shoots lasers or rockets or something.

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

Ah I believe you said you don't make games or animations correct?

Yea true... Ive been taking these tutorials on newground... but the action commands/scripts are still confusing
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Yea true... Ive been taking these tutorials on newground... but the action commands/scripts are still confusing

Amen, amen.

Haha, I bet Klaushouse could use help but he's more interested in a quickie game next.
iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

Ive been in contact with Klaushouse, he said something like that.
But he said that he would contact me if he needed weapons,
or knew of someone who wanted them.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Great drawing skillz!

I also think the forked rusty crowbar is a must (and monkey wrench!!)

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

UPDATE
I made A Monkey Wrench after i played Bioshock.
Link:

Then I got bored and started making a chopper Inspired by the helicopters from half-Life 2
Link:

The Helicopter are basic and the guy under it is only to give an impression of its size(the guy is only a sketch, not final!)

Please post your opinion on the chopper, and maybe even directions on how to make it better.

P.S.
Still looking for a person to use it in his/her game!
---
Iskaksen

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

yeah, could have some upgrades.

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

UPDATE
Ive added three new weapons, and recoloured one.
NEW: - MP7A1
- Mossberg 590
- Beretta 92
LINK: [url=http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs36/i/2008/242/b/0/Update_Weapons_2_by_Iskaksen.png]

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

sorry...

New link:

there!

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Wow Iskaksen those are all really awesome I would never be able to draw them I especially like the helicopter one it looks the best because its the biggest!

Showing 1-15 of 29