ForumsSupport Forumwat happens?

54 7942
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

every so often te site goes crazy on me saying that it was 38 years ago since last post then everything goes to the error 404 page and i cant get to anything...when i close the site i cant get bak on for around 10 minutes...why does it happen a lot? well by a lot i mean every week or so

• 54 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames was built under an old indian burial website so it is haunted. If you download firefox it tends to help get rid of the evil spirits. Not sure what else. It will still have it's glitches.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

it hasnt happened to me.yet.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hopefully it doesnt happen to u theone but klause...spirits? wat?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

an old burial WEBSITE?last time i checked i couldnt bury anyone in my computer.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That never happened to me... and I heard that it was an indian tribal chief's burial website. So now he haunts AG...

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i never heard that!? but kool

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

kevin44- Klaus just said basicly the same thing.

MarkedTarget6- People are just joking, this site wan't built under an onld indian burial site. And besides, it would be built over the burial site, not under it. The only way it could have been bulit under a burial site, would be if someone dug a massive hole leading underground. then you would have to make a bunch of air vents and stuff so people can breethe, and the stink of long-dead bodies would make everyone pass out. Or you could just simply build a house over it. Unless the indians burried people in the clouds, then yes, it would be built under the burial site. Or you could just build somewhere else.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i fit dead people in my computer. you just have to cut em up nice and tiny, throw em in the blender then they fit. But yes it has happened to me before. it is annoying.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

So most of you are saying that the spirits FROM THE WEBSITE are haunting AG cause it was build on the website. I mean comon people its a website not in real life burial site......

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thingthingfreak i kno its a joke of course but i never heard that rumor yet so i was saying kool!

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

yes...watch out for da spiritz...they maycome out at any moment...only the chosen can defeat him...or it...whatever...

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

oh yes...it could happen...just watch out when the tribal's freak chief wipez out the whole a.g comunity...one by one...eternal suffering...also...watch out not to wheat ur pantz...all of you...

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

xD im one of the chosen im going to defeat the evil spirit

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

AHHH THEY SA> :RD J?>? jfjds ?>...----a He sda LP enmdwa KAs ? ,k /. l,> code 63634 ........

YAY THEY WENT AWAY...

but for realz that couldn't happen...OR COULD IT!?

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

well since i got no proof it could happen, by the way how did it happen? did you post a comment and it said you posted it 38 years ago?

Showing 1-15 of 54