ForumsSupport Forumwat happens?

54 7950
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

every so often te site goes crazy on me saying that it was 38 years ago since last post then everything goes to the error 404 page and i cant get to anything...when i close the site i cant get bak on for around 10 minutes...why does it happen a lot? well by a lot i mean every week or so

• 54 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it wont matter if i refresh it or for that matter exit it, no matter wat i cant cum bak on for another 10 minutes...well after the error and 38 years stuff

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Notify Charlie, or another Admin. That's what I would do.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

its gonna keep happening i dont think itll stop it has happened every day that im on for more than an hour...and carlie has already replied to this...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

What's not going to stop is your bad spelling!!! o_o
(MarkedTarget6)

It's just a glitch, usually happens every once in a while to me, probably because I use Internet Explorer. It's just something that pops up every once in a while I think, server?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

y should i try to spell good? as long as i can read it i dont care if i spell leik this or sespunse...

and even so back to the point... i have firefox and it happens it may be a glitch but it happens everyday for me...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

as long as i can read it

Glad YOU can XD
what was 'sespunse' supposed to be? That's the only word I can't read in your post.

Well then you have bad internet connection! Either that, or the Indian spirits hate you. Or maybe Armourgames' mighty Server-god is tired of you loading pages every time you're on and is punishing you XO
The_Comedian
The_Comedian
29 posts
Nomad

I use internet explorer for AG and this has yet to happen to me.

Thats really weird, especially since it says you haven't been on for 38 years.

Thats 1970. America was still in Vietnam. AG has yet to be founded.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the_comedian: i said that when i go to teh community it says teh last post was 38 yeasr ago...

Raptor: it was suspense but i was proving a point so i purposely misspelled it

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

The stickies are put up there for a reason. One of them contains a link to the Glitches section, which describes common glitches and why (insofar as we know) they happen. Check it out here!

Showing 46-54 of 54