ForumsSupport ForumAG slowing down...

34 4749
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Is it just my computer, or is AG starting to slow down again. It sometimes a long time for one page to load. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I don't know whether it's my computer or AG.

• 34 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

nope, not me

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Slow a bit lately, but what goes down must come up. Patience young padawan! Do not let the anger overtake you.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Me too. It's either something is on this site like a small virus or a glitch. Just be patient young Fox.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have fire fox 3 so nothing runs all that slow for me anymore,unless I have like 5 tabs open or something.It might be your browser.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

hey, you guys. It is slowing down. But thats why i got yodas sister over there. The blue thing. she is here to save us all. (:

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Klaus, that was my bit. Get your own bit capeach? JDog, you lie! Thee Filthy Earth Boy lies!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Just be patient young........Dinosaurgirrafewhatchamathingy?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol am I the only one who finds the irony of Crimson talking about firefox with a firefox-esque logo? And I am sorry for stealing your line Drako but the disregard to a good way to use padawan joke? It was unacceptable!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I know. I use Firetail's name with his armatar. He just got himself the name of a great IE browser! Love me Firetail! Not the Love love though. That is just creepy.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Same here but rarely, Always comes up and says, going to slow, but after I press okay, it goes normally, it is just the fake accounts on armorgames.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it has been getting a bit more slow but my computer for sum reason is also getting slow with loading pages and videos...its only a few years old too...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Actually for me, it's slow 90% of the time!

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

For me its fast, even with my crappy net.

Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

My University WiFi is very fast, so I probably wouldn't notice a small bit of server lag. .24 seconds, .34 seconds, who's counting?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i gotta get the optimum upgrade... the 5x even more faster than DSL deal for $10...my comp is messed up in a way...i think it is sumthing to do with the router...i think otehr ppl can connect to it which slows me down im sure...

Showing 1-15 of 34