ForumsGamesLASTSTAND 3 IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

59 27118
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Laststand is coming out in 2009 january in news.they now have all the same weapons but 5 others that are laserbeam, thrwing dagger, sword, de infection gun( a gun that de infectes the zombies so the zombies will attack the reborned human instead of you) and finally the best weapon is the fast relaod shotgun it just reloads faster but they still have the shotgun and sawnoff shot gun, 3 same traps but another 1 is tunnel trap many people could fall in it with spikes under it then they die more place, instead of a auto search you really search for survivors and traps...
More longer journey and now with levels little normal city,
zombie attack,zombie war,zombie invasion and zombie extreme

• 59 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

could you tell me how you found that out so it will sound believable.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Yes, I would also like to know.

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Same here, we need a confirmation of ConArtists Production ... Whatever from where you heard this,
is still a rumor

grondylion
grondylion
85 posts
Nomad

awesome i love the last stand

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

that's so cool, i hope it's better than the other two, it would be even awesomer!

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Laststand is coming out in 2009 january in news.they now have all the same weapons but 5 others that are laserbeam, thrwing dagger, sword, de infection gun( a gun that de infectes the zombies so the zombies will attack the reborned human instead of you) and finally the best weapon is the fast relaod shotgun it just reloads faster but they still have the shotgun and sawnoff shot gun, 3 same traps but another 1 is tunnel trap many people could fall in it with spikes under it then they die more place, instead of a auto search you really search for survivors and traps...
More longer journey and now with levels little normal city,
zombie attack,zombie war,zombie invasion and zombie extreme

The reason laserbeam and de-infection gun is bolded is because it's too unreal.
The last stand series has a certain degree of realism with it weapons.
electivre_fan
electivre_fan
26 posts
Nomad

The reason laserbeam and de-infection gun is bolded is because it's too unreal.
The last stand series has a certain degree of realism with it weapons.

true, but it would be cool, i love the last stand
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i dont really believe the deinfection gun it sounds so unrealsistic

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

If the game does in fact, come out then it should be fun. I'm still waiting for Sonny 2 to come out, haha.

Crazy_Chris_84
Crazy_Chris_84
139 posts
Peasant

Last Stand 3!? Man this I gotta see!

chronos002
chronos002
4 posts
Nomad

yeah

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

hey, anyone notice he hasn't responded since crimsonblade asked him for proof???

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If it is coming out, I can't wait.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hold up, if your trying to survive, what would be the point of having a gun that makes a zombie human and then have them get killed off. I highly doubt that there will a Laser or a De-Infection gun. This is obviously faked, and done poorly at that.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay i admit that the laser beam deinfection gun and fast reload shotgun gun exist. My proof thats its coming out its that it was a secret for conartists

Showing 1-15 of 59