ForumsGamesLASTSTAND 3 IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

59 27135
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Laststand is coming out in 2009 january in news.they now have all the same weapons but 5 others that are laserbeam, thrwing dagger, sword, de infection gun( a gun that de infectes the zombies so the zombies will attack the reborned human instead of you) and finally the best weapon is the fast relaod shotgun it just reloads faster but they still have the shotgun and sawnoff shot gun, 3 same traps but another 1 is tunnel trap many people could fall in it with spikes under it then they die more place, instead of a auto search you really search for survivors and traps...
More longer journey and now with levels little normal city,
zombie attack,zombie war,zombie invasion and zombie extreme

• 59 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Oh sweet. It's coming out near when Sonny 2 comes out. Krin said around December it will be out. 2 Great games in 2 packed months!

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

hahaha!i was one that was helping Conartist but my acc got hacked i couln't see or tell stuff anymore...but that weapon that he told is fake...

de infection gun( a gun that de infectes the zombies so the zombies will attack the reborned human instead of you)
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

if this was real id be happy..but the deefection gun?? that would make it to easy and everything he posted was bassically everything everyone suggested what they want to see new on last stand 3.

ieatvirgins
ieatvirgins
6 posts
Nomad

im have doubts =/

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry but matt15.I'm starting to wonder if you are a chronological lier.The reason is that you said that your dad worked for Sega,and was working on the newest Super Smash brothers game or something.All I'm saying is that more people are bound to catch on to this sooner or later.I think this is just a way to get our attention or something.

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

i doubt it i could belive exept for dis infection gun and lazer beam

also youhavent replied since crimson blade 55 shot u down

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay these are the stuffs that my dad works for if i say others there lies so my dad works for Sega, Conartists and SSB

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand/The Last Stand 2 suck and once more I don't believe you.

YoungDreezy
YoungDreezy
13 posts
Nomad

This is dumb. it's called "the last stand" and they're coming out with a THIRD one? dont get me wrong, i love the series, but it makes no sense to call it the last stand if they're gonna make more than one.

guynametyler
guynametyler
20 posts
Nomad

This is going 2 be a highly popular game. New weapons or traps or features.
PS.(Also why was sonny 2 brought up. Also going 2 be a great game.)

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

This is dumb. it's called "the last stand" and they're coming out with a THIRD one? dont get me wrong, i love the series, but it makes no sense to call it the last stand if they're gonna make more than one.

Final Fantasy =\\

Anywho, The Last Stand is an interesting series, I mean, it's a popular game and the it's pretty fun, which you got to admit. If there was a third one, I'd like sources to the news!
halo12333
halo12333
5 posts
Nomad

the last stand is hard so halo12333 watch my brother but halo bet it will come out someday.......

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

OMG. Lame. I thought it was cool and all that they made a number 2, i liked it and all. But three just goes to far.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

If last stand 3 does come out that will be awesome!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I don't think is the truth but I'd love it was Last Stand series rock.

Showing 16-30 of 59