ForumsWEPRWho believes in the final events of bible prophecy?

7 2558
Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Some bibles say that the world is going to end in a terrible way and GOD is going to save all the good people. Then after he saves them he will turn them into saints and take them to heaven with him and leave all the bad people including SATAN to suffer on earth for 1000 years. Then after 1000 years GOD will go back to earth and will flatten a mountain turning the area in to a plain and bring down a city called New Jerusalem with all the saints in it and put it in the area god already would've prepared. Then all the bad people would be outside the city preparing to attack it and kill GOD but at the last second they figure out that they messed up in there life and couldn't reverse it. Then GOD made fire rain down on earth and destroy everyone except New Jerusalem and the bad people would suffer only by the bad stuff they did for example if they did something small they would have a quick painless death and SATAN would of course suffer the most. Then when it was done GOD would make a new earth with perfection and beauty in every site of Earth. I believe this but I want to know if you believe it to. If you want to learn more visit the link, It's a video on Youtube about bible prophecy but it wasn't made by a kid I bought the movie in DVD and was made by professionals and is true about what bibles say is going to happen.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lFYO5zE-c]

• 7 Replies
Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

I'm Catholic so I guess I'm obligated to believe Revelation, but quite frankly I don't care. I follow the teachings of the Bible and try my best to be humble. If everyone starts getting tagged with the mark of the beast, I'll fight it, probably die, and see what happens from there.

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Sorry about the link. For some reason it wont work. but if you want to watch the video got to Youtube.com and search for a video called "Final Events of Bible Prophecy" it should be exactly 43:55 minutes long. The description should be "Exciting multimedia documentary that reveals the amazing Bible truth behind earth's last day events!" please watch it.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

I've never quite heard that version before. The first part sounds like the rapture but the rest, I've never heard.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

This is like the 500th duplicate thread ^^

And no I don't believe it

kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

Well while Cholo_Carlos is obviously construing the prophecies in Revelation to fit his own beliefs (I guess I'm not one to say anything, since every religion does that) I do believe most of Revelation 100%, some parts are just too much to take in, and you have to study a whole lot to understand Revelation. It's probably the hardest book in the whole Bible to study.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

is going to end in a terrible way and GOD is going to save all the good people.

God will Rapture (save) all the people who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. This is to save them from the seven years of Tribulation.

Then after he saves them he will turn them into saints and take them to heaven with him and leave all the bad people including SATAN to suffer on earth for 1000 years.

Psalm 16:3
As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 30:4
Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name.

Psalm 31:23
Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full.

Psalm 34:9
Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.

Psalm 52:9
I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

As shown here in the Bible(New Living Translation:NIV) it shows multiple times in Psalms God shows as soon as you become a Christian you become a saint.

Back to the subject of Satan and a thousand years of suffering. Frist their will be the seven years of Tribulations which I stated earlier. This will be the rise of the Anti-Christ and where billions of people will be condemed for taking the mark of the beast. The tribulation will consist of three "bowl judgements" which is a medaphore in Revelations about God pouring horrible plauges from bowls upon the earth. At this time only the Jews will be able to have a second chance for heaven because they are Gods chosen people, so anyone not a Jew are Gentiles and the Law of the Gentiles restricts them from having a second chance. When God comes back from the seven years of Tribulation he will cast the evil ones down to Hell for 1000 years of suffering at which point the believers will be in heaven with the lord as masters of the earth, then God will cast the evil ones into the Lake of fire for all of eternity and God will destroy the earth and make a new beautiful one for the believers to live in for eternity always in the lords prescence.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think that there will be no apocalypse, (mostly because I'm atheist) and the Earth will probably be destroyed by humankind, or from an asteroid that obliterates it.

Showing 1-7 of 7