ForumsWEPRRussia vs. Georgia

38 6497
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

What do you think about it if you ask me the U.S should stay out of it. We are fighting Iraq ya know.

• 38 Replies
Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

The U.S cant stay out of anything. They will evenutally interfer in this and drag out like Iraq

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

That is what I think.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I wonder why the US completely supports Kosovo independence, but can't accept South Ossetian independence. Oh yeah, because Russia supports it.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'd say its partly because the Russians support it, but the main thirnt is that Georgia is an ally of the U.S. They really don't care of the matter actualy, but since the U.S is big they have to say something.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yes we should because we already have enough to handle i think they will come to a conclusion.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well....Drace hit the nail right on the head on that whole issue.The U.S.A. is allies with Georgia,and if we were to go to war,we would support them more likely,but the U.S. Government wants to resolve all of this peacefully.Lets just wait to see how this all turns out.

A lot of people don't know about this site,so check out my new promo Signature:
http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Visit%20ArmorWiki.Wetpaint.com%20and%20help%20us%20out.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I don't think the U.S.A will even go help even if they want to

15 cities destroyed by Russians and where's U.S.A

dambolee
dambolee
57 posts
Nomad

Russians just want another exit to the sea where Georgia is...
So they made up that georgians are bad and bla bla bla...
I don`t understand why any other countries aren`t doing anything...
Russians are bad people, they already have done some bad things in the World War 1 and 2....
Russia could even start world war 4 (chuck norris started and ended world war 3 so fast, no one really knew there was a such)
So put your hands up for Georgia!!

/cheers,

Dambo

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Russia just wants to rule the whole Soviet Union again. They want to be one country and own everyone in the country

dambolee
dambolee
57 posts
Nomad

That is possible too...
USSR was really strong and i hope they won`t succeed

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The US needs to stay out of it, with the war in Iraq finally looking a little better, we can't start another war, especially against a world power like Russia.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

do you think the other 49 states will jump in or are they gonna let Georgia get jacked up?

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Georgia was a part of Russia. I think the Russians just want it back for some reason.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

do you think the other 49 states will jump in or are they gonna let Georgia get jacked up?

Tempo, please be joking...
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

yes i was joking. i really don't know what is happening with those two countries. i didn't know Georgia was once part of Russia. if you could give me some quick cliff's notes i would appreciate it.

Showing 1-15 of 38