ForumsSupport ForumQuitting...

72 10316
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think if people say that they quit, their account should be deleted. That way, all the people with inactive accounts in the top 100 and top 10 won't be clogging it up for the active users. Let me know what you think.

• 72 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but what if they want to start playing again. Then what would happen?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, they need to be final on their descision of quitting. The whole point is that they're not coming back.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but what if they want to start playing again. Then what would happen?

They suit them selfs if they quit, and come back, that is there own fault.
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

yeah, they shouldnt even say they quit if there going to start playing again. but some people really sound serious about it so i think they should be deleted

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

If they quit, and wanna come back, well they should have though about their descision more. Like Brett Farve.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

Its there fault they said they quit there the ones who are going to regret it if they say it and want to play again

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol that's what I just said.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

i said it in diffrent words and i kinda didnt UNDERSTAND yours

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

ya just delete anyone's account if they say they quit, if they come back, their fault, and if they want to be on here they have to make a new account

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

After to weeks after saying quit, if their account is inactive then it should be deleted. Because after 2 weeks their decision should be final.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Isn't it a bit melodramatic to be 'quitting' a game site anyway?

That's beside the point -- you have a good suggestion kevin, it makes sense. They can whine and moan all they want about coming back, but they should think about their decision before they quit.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, but they have to say that they are quitting before they get deleted. Lil_Gangsta_Blaz is on vacation all summer, he won't be on, but we know he isn't quitting because he told us so.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

All I've got to say about the matter is that it would take too much time to find these acccounts. I think it would just be best to have a quit button somewhere (placed in a way that it could not be accidentally pushed).

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't think they should be kicked off. That sounds a tad ridiculous considering all their work would be gone. Also, how would you know if someone quit? Sometimes people would not get on to talk and you just delete their profile?

I do think their comments should be disabled after a certain amount of inactivity though.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

not only the accounts that quit, but also the company and some accounts that dont get used get spammed, like Krin or Crazymonkeygames, ive seen so many comments on Krin saying plz make a sonny 2, or even sonny 2, with nothing else to say. But those ones shouldnt be deleted cause they got awesome games =D. and now back to the topic, the ones that dont have any games should be deleted

Showing 1-15 of 72