ForumsSupport ForumDon't delete me!

12 2740
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

hey, there has been talk of deleting people who go dormant. i'm gonna be going back to school and working day and night shifts. i don't know how much i will get to be on AG. probably once or twice a week. how will i know I won't get booted off the site? i got some bad@$$ FR2 maps saved on my profile i don't wanna lose. let me know. thanks.

• 12 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, my idea was only deleting people who say they are quitting, if you say that you should be fine, but I don't know about any others of deleting people who don't come on much.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

yeah alot of people are going back to school, your safe if you dont say you quit

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I have just got back on after several about a month and a half of being off, and with school starting I may be on here only once or twice a month. If people are being deleted, I sure hope that they send an email first.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Actually if you don't use your account for a while they don't deleate you! I know this because when i created this account in April, i used it only to post on a thred about thingthing4, hence the name thingthingfreak. Then i stopped useing this account around the end of April, when people stopped commenting on the thinthing4 thred. Then I went from May-the beginning of this month without logging on once. Then i decided to actually use this account about a week ago, and now i'm addicted. But that still proves that if you can go 3 months without logging on and not have your account deleated i sure you can go 3-4 days.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

yeah alot of people are going back to school, your safe if you dont say you quit

Yeah, I don't think you should worry because with school starting soon, a lot of people will be on a lot less, and they aren't even deleting people yet.
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

no, no one would delete an account just because of inactivity but if it takes about 8 months or MORE the account should be deleted cause what could a person do for 8 months without an account

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

thanks for all the feedback people.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I actually started a thread about deleting old profiles (Time to clean out the closet?) and Carlie herself assured me that Armor Games does not delete old accounts.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

Shark you started that one but its not about the good accounts its about the Ghost accounts.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I don't want to be deleted either, I want to live!!

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

You cannot delete me with my HAXZORS!!! They make me invincible to mods and admins RAWR! I challenge....Ummmm, I haven't exactly memorized the mods and admins names, *sigh* well I challenge any mod/admin to a battle of wits! MUAHAHAHAHA hehe that was my silly post of the week. ^.^

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No, you will not be deleted Your account will be here when you get back.

Showing 1-12 of 12