ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmorgames war story of all times

11 4380
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here is gonna be a story that you could ask me which character you want me to put in story or create your person for story.Remember this is a story of war of all times so with aliens, dragons anything and here is how to create your person:

Race:half-dragon/human/elf/sorcerer/troll/robot/alien/

Half dragon:Half of his body is dragon the the other is human but can't fly neither he can't throw fire but he has a big claw/his weapons are his claw, dragonsword(magical sword that could do fire).

human:A human is could be almost anything a knight, a uwak, a military man./they also have any weapon you want that are a bazooka, sword/ bow/ spear.

Elf's:Elf could only be archers with a special designed swords but really fast and jumps high/weapons:special designed sword, light bow(add special if you want to on it Freeze,fire,shock or poison)

Sorcerer:They only commit spells but very slow but could teleport/spells:teleport/fire ball/freeze/thunder/meteor smash or heal.

Troll:troll are very slow but has a high defensif armor but could chop you with his axe./weapons/spiked knuckles and axe

Robot:they robots ccould only be destroyed by water of by getting smashed by a giant meteor./weaponsunch,flamethrower,laserbeam and giant robo transformation

alien:aliens are weak but has many invicible weapons/weapons
giant laserbeam, ivisibility, jedi sword (LOL)flamethrower and finally the best weapon that is double attack(you do 1 attack but with 1 extra clone that does double damage!

More importantly if you want to join say what team you want to be on red team,blue team or black team!!!
Ill put lots of news in comment board and the storyline.ill say who dies and who joins your only alloud to join onces but remember you could tell which people from armorgames you want me to add for you if this wasted your time sorry...

• 11 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

red goes for humans
blue goes for halfdragon, troll,sorcerer and elf's
black goes for aliens and robots
THESE STUFFS ARE ALL IMPORTANT!!!!!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 1:A pro and a beginner

There was once a red, blue and black army they had 2 in the red, 2 on the blue and 2 on the black. On the red arm the had Sinjid and Mr. stand (guy of last stand 2 just invented a name any way).In The blue team the had mattt15 a half dragon and griswold and finally in the balck team they had Monster Den and ROB (from SSBB But this 1 has different attacks!).All these samll army's didn't really were good because there just 2 people but mr.stand has lots of guns in his inventory while sinjid is learning how to shoot.
Mattt15 was learing griswold how to use he's dragonsword just incase and finally ROB and Monster den didn't need any help so just was praticing there moves to there lil town to get few coins. So the first day ended and all small army's
rested in peace in there small village.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 2:Attack humans!

After training MonsterDen said to ROB how about searching for food because this village has only 14 people we need to give them food. ROB Said lets go to the Red base. There way too easy too beat a village of 6 humans how easy could it be with lots of food. Monster Den says so whats the plan...The plan is that you sneak in with your monster den army and silently kill every people in red team except for Mr.stand and Sinjid WE kill all the the rest so we be victorious in our mission. Monster Den says and what your gonna do . Im gonna distract them by making noices. So monster den agrees so Monster Den Rob and 3 oter Monster den went and saw a guard and said you take him while my army sneak in in the other side of the village. Rob agrees.Monster Den and his army went to the other side and then Rob did a giant LaserBeam in front of the face of the guard so the guard died. So they have 5 people left!!!While Mr.stand is sleeping Rob sneaks in his house and puts a device to make mr.stand stay asleep for 3 hours of more. The monster Den army had only 3 swords but the captain was just snipping them with the sniper that he found in the river while going to the other side. So the 3 other villagers that were ninjas all heard a noice and got up and went out suddenly...After going out he sees no one but then heres a noice at the left side of the building so he runs but suddenly in the side of the house, they had a monster den that chop the head so he scream for a second and died...
Then like the other ninja's were intelligennt they know that the same thing will happen to them so the other ninja goes slide with his knees and chops the head of a monster den. The other monster den was there so the other ninja throwed his katana at the monster dens heart like if he was throwing a dagger. Then the monster den died.While the ninja's were killing the 2 monster dens the other 1 sneak in the back of the ninja that throwed his katana and then the monster den stabs him. Suddenly R.O.B. job was soon finish but instead he had no more energy that he didn't had a chance to kill mr.stand so runned a way and went back to his village.Sinjid arrived from his mission to hunt 2 animals for food so monster den runned away too to his base. They said the news to there village.

This is score for teams
Red:2
blue:11
Black:9

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 3
Red team finding a new home

So red team dosen't have a choice but to chang places. They got the food, weapons and a map to deside where to go. Sinjid asked him where do you want to go... Well lets find a place to snipe in a mountain like dark room mountain should be perfect. Its a cave in a big hill and the only way to enter it its by going round and round until the top should we go there. Sinjid agrees so Sinjid carrys the map and food while Mr.Stand is putting a hand gun in his pocket just incase and he is also carriing a big bag with all the weapons. So they walk and finally sees two paths. The check which side to go but in the map they only have a path because that map was made in 1789 and right now in the story its 2019 so they both check both paths. One has the sign of the black base and the other one says dark room mountain. So they go right and sees the mountain. After walking a mile with no danger. They see a broken gate. Sinjid ask Mr.stand should we go to the top. Mr.stand sad sure why not.Sinjid said ill go first. Mr stand said indeed but we can't carry al this to the top. okay then get some stuffs and we go up. I get your shot gun and my katana and you. Mr.stand says ill get just my AK47 no need for too much stuffs. So they go up. Suddenly Sinjid sees a small cave. He asked Mr.Stand wait ill check in if it will be a good place. Mr.stand said in a angry way. Are you dumb, i said a village not just a small place for us too. After screaming they hear the noices of a human saying come on everyone we heard something. Then they realised it was mattt15 the half dragon and two other halfdragon.They jumped from the top of the mountain and while going down. Mr.Stand said okay ill go in too but after lets get the weapons and food back.Mattt15 was surprised about hearing that so he decided to stop and search for the weapons. Mr.stand and Sinjid was happy to not die. They checked out the cave and saw a big spot to make the cave but it looked like someone elses territory. Suddenly Sinjid step on a crack. Then someone in the cave was screaming extremely loud that that after hearing that they almost can't even hear a thing so they decided to go but Sinjid was actually in a quick sand!!!

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

You know this is kind of a stupid thread because only you have commented on it.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Ya and Matt wrote it, probably sucks

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Ya and Matt wrote it, probably sucks

That's very rude and disrespectful.

But i enjoyed it, not much seance but interesting
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I dont care.

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

i can visualize the half-dragon he probably looks like...
trogdor the burninator

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Could you guys at least what kind of idea of story should i make :*( i made 3 and 1 out of 3 ot of all my storys they like it...

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

i like the idea, but it would be nice if you let other people write on it.

Showing 1-11 of 11