ForumsGamesthe last stand should be on the pop. games not tacticall assasin.

6 2601
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think the last stand should be on the popular games , because it has more plays and a higher rating than tacticall assassin.What do you guys think?,and leave a short description why.

• 6 Replies
bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I think it is good like this,because
the last stand 2 isthe secound and better part than the laststand 1,and if a player wants to play some sort of game,whatdo you think,will he like if there are 2 same types of games on the popular games,and he/she doesn't like that type?I also like last stand more than tacticall assassin,but some players like if there are diffrent types of games on pop.Imagine if there are only strategic games on pops because they are best rated(just as an example).Would you like that?

ostecca7
ostecca7
32 posts
Peasant

Yeah i igree with you guys its an awesome game with high rating but I guess the other games have BEEN popular for a long time...

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Tactical Assassin sucks. Yeah, maybe Last Stand got boring and more people started moving on to new games and so on, and so forth. But I don't see how Tactical Assassin was brought into this... oh yeah, because it doesn't deserve it's place in the popular games section. I don't see how GemCraft got into the top of it all either. But Sonny deserves to be in the popular games. Everybody likes Sonny. Look at the topics! What are they about? Sonny! Ok, I have to stop typing, my fingers ache. Wow, I sure wrote a novel, didn't I?

deathringer666
deathringer666
2 posts
Nomad

yes

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I think it's fine. Tactical Assassin is an awesome game.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

By all means, yes, but once you get more than a million plays and a 9.0+ rating your on there anyway.

I still think most sniper games are a quickie made sham and a waste of time, but I didn't say that. That's rather mean.

Showing 1-6 of 6