ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMarth the problem man

5 2735
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

There was once a guy named Marth Fart born in 1993 and had no job, no life, no house but at least he had a Psp and Grand Theft auto liberty city. Once he went back to he's lil sister's house. He knock at the door and christina he's little sister open the door. Christina said hey brother. He said could i rest for a while until when. Until tommorow.She said okay your gonna sleep in the dumbster because your used to it and im gonna sleep in my VIP bed.
Your gonna eat garbage because your used to that and im gonna eat VDF(very delicious food) because im a VIP person. And your entertainement will be your PSP and mines will be everything in my house GOT IT?Marth said sure.After a day sleeping in the dumbster. He asked he's sister for a little bit of money and she said okay...He went to EB games and gamestop to buy 1 videogame for 32.99$ and then buyed soap and went to the pool and ook a shower. He stole a towel and sold it to a shop. Then went to barber shop had a new haircut (Mohawk) then run away. The barber remembered Marth's face. He told the police's and put a sign on every walls. He saw a police woman. The woman was so hot that he went to talk to her and got arested.

Part 2 is coming out soon

• 5 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Too fast. Too many grammar mistakes. And bad story line.

Sorry for being a critic, but I just don't enjoy this.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah bad spelling and its his not he's.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay ill make the story better and stuff, ill check if i make mistake and ill try to make the story more interresting... sorry if it wated your time =(

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Part 2
In prison
So Marth was in a bad mood for being in prison. How sad but at least he kept he's PSP in his pocket. He was in a room with a toilet with no flushing thing and thats why they left poop in the toilet, a dirty sink, a single bed and for entertainement a T.V but he prefered his PSP then the T.V.
So he went inside try to get use to make pee while people watching you, sleeping in a bed with no garbages(Its normal for him to sleep with garbages instead of a blanket because he sleeps in the dumbster) and even trying to sleep while people are talking and farting...So in the first day he meets up with some people he is alloud to get out of his prison for 1 hour per day. So he went to the library and read a book named "How to be nice". He went in the cafeteria and ate bread and drank dirty water from a lake. Suddenly he hears a mad voice...He heard "you son .. . ..... im gon.. beat the cr.p out of you".He then saw 2 security guards getting his hands and feets then they open the door and he saw inside the dark and creepy room some other people inside that are loosing weight because of there hunger and the thrist. The security guards then throw him inside. We will never know what will happen. Another guy says to Marth get out of my reserved seat then punches Marth. Then the guy does in perpest to scream and fall down and saw Marth still standing up and the security guards gets him them accuses Marth and gets his hands and feets and the security guards says your lucky because its your first day in here...

Episode 3 to be continued...

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 3:New journey

Like its your first day they'll have 2 good tunnels and 1 bad. If you go to the good tunnel nothing happens but if you go to bad one no one ever came back. Marth said:ITS NOT MY FAULT PLESE HELP ME ITS SOMEONE AHH I COULD EXPLAIN BUT STOP PULLING ME ITS THAT THE ... ARGH GUY THERE IS. Suddenly
The security guards open the door and throws him inside the room that has 3 portals and each of them has a dark tunnel that brings you to a cave. It says pick the left one please. Its the good one. Marth wasen't stupid so decided to go in the right one. He goes and while entering the portal he closes he's eyes. He leaves his feet in the other dimension just incase and saw it was the bad one but before he gets out one of the security guards push him back. After the portal turns to stone. He screams N000000000000000000. He charges on the wall but can't break, throws rocks at it but can't find a solution so instead he continues forward and suddenly... he hears a noice like RAAWR!!!!! He was scared so scared but had no choice because a invasion of tarantulas with a poison sting was attacking him. He continues forward then sees a Frog RAAWRING!!!!!He sees the frog and just ignored it. The frog gets out its tongue and touches marth with his tongue and burned Marth with a tongue of around 150 degrees! He keeps going and success for escaping from the frog. Then he sees a big hole. He enters the hole and sees a giant cave with a lake and lots of dangerous creatures. He saw a swamp monster, a crocodile, tarantulas, burning frogs, bats and a giant mantus with wings. He had no choices about what to do. Suddenly he hears someone scream and says HELP!!!
Marth says im here to rescue where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the swamp monsters dosen't have eyes no he knew that they could see you by doing noices or hearing voices but they hear extremely well. Marth sees a ladder and climbs it but as you know its that the swamp monster can't climb it.
Marth saw the other guy getting eating by the mantus then he gives the bones to the tarantulas because those tarantulas likes eating bones. So after climbing the ladder he sees a small room like the prison and saw a art work made by Gorge Bush in year 2017. And saw another art from uB43wh4.G. Made in 30119. He saw a tarantula but didn't know what to do...

Episode 4 coming out soon

Showing 1-5 of 5