ForumsWEPRDo you believe?

16 3959
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I swear that I saw a UFO last night. It was a blue light, with a second red light blinking at random intervals. It did not move like a regular airplane, It moved almost like a fly, but it was not. I am convinced that we are not alone in this universe. What do you think?

• 16 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This almost is not worth responding to.

I am telling you know, it was one of the two:

1). A military plane.
2).You were hallucinating

But other than that, there are way to many of this and this should be locked.

Although i think that you are right that we are not alone in this universe.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/jaadkins2006/aliens.jpg

Lol I think there is life other than us, but whether or not they come here, touch our asses and spend there time in our windows, I would have to say no.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

LMAO!! Nice pic

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dude, you can not compliment yourself on a double post for your own photo that you posted. That is quite blatantly spam.

Also, all those molest ion/medical experiments/ETC. stories are fake.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Actually, we have the same armatar. Quite a difference. Klaushouse posted the pic, I commented on it. Look at the NAMES!!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh my bad.

Sorry i was scrolling down to fast and saw your name but his post.

My bad :P Sorry

On that note it is a funny pic

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

It kind of selfish to think that we are the only planet that has life on. The has to be aliens do you know how big the universe is.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Sorry i was scrolling down to fast and saw your name but his post.

Don't worry about it, bro. We're all human.
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

ore are we maybe we're aliens NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...sorry I got hit in the head today

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

If there are aliens we need to capture one of them and disect it.
Sometimes people are delirious when they say they saw a UFO.
Othertimes,they might be right...

a question left unanswered leaves humanity stupified whether other lifeforms exist or not,but when we find out we shall be looking at a new era,an era where humans might be able to live in space or have gills,but until then we humans are left unanswered....

GamemasterPIG
GamemasterPIG
19 posts
Nomad

who's to say aliens exist or if god exists, it could be real or it could not be real, but its something for people to believe in and believing causes hope and hope can lead to success, which is a very good thing, so really if you believe in it and it makes you happy, its a good thing.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

Still,i think allah exists i am a muslim.
But also i think other lifeforms might exist.
Humanity is the single race we know of or know who know 2000 years from now humans might carry around gravity cannons or the world might be destroyed or we would explore beyond the milky way or perhaps we might control the sun.all that you need is imagination,perseverance,focus,determinination,and precision.
For all we know there might even be an advanced species then us humans.Our great grandchildren's children might be in a ship traveling at the same speed as light perhaps maybe even faster,and maybe in the future everything will be innstant or stay the same.
We might be able to measure the precise meausrement without a stick.
nobody knows...

but the DMV will stay the same...
SUPID DMV!!!!!!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

UFO-unidentified flying object.

i suppose most countries have radar?
so i guess that if it was a ufo probably it was detected somewhere like a control tower?

darkhandmaster
darkhandmaster
62 posts
Nomad

i beleave that there is no way we are the only inteligent life in the universe. But i do notbelieve that they come here in a ufo to experiment and study us

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

Ah i see what you are thinking,Darkhand.
If you say they exist but do not come gere in UFOs
how do you even know they exist?....

Showing 1-15 of 16