Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Rise of a King

Posted Aug 12, '08 at 7:21pm

Flamemachedi

Flamemachedi

64 posts

Sorry no Walkthrough here.
But could someone please give me a walkthrough for this or any cheats,glitches,hints,ext.

If there is already a walkthrough for this game please direct me to it.
Thanks

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 7:08am

Flamemachedi

Flamemachedi

64 posts

helllooo?anyone!?!?

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 7:58am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

I don't think there are any cheats or guides for this game.

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 8:17am

tenkouakagi

tenkouakagi

38 posts

actually....beginning of the game u can actually kill gobs and assassin get their coins, go in castle rest and rinse and repeat till u get plenty of it to upgrade ur stuff and most importantly get plenty of pots. once u got like more than 25 pots of each ur good to go on long exploration. the game is pretty straight forward but u have to make long and weary trips

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 10:35am

tenkouakagi

tenkouakagi

38 posts

ops...my bad....the assassin doesnt respawn....however....go to storm peak and kill the lightning gargoyle and ice yeti (just jump and slash on the gargoyle before the lightning animation ends, jump slash yeti till ur behind him and maintain his back and slash till he drop).

once the wave is done go to peaks watch and run back out to the storm mountain, they will respawn. if ur life is low use the pots cos the magician is just in front of the peaks watch signpost. kill till u upgrade ur stuff and enjoy the game

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 10:55am

Mac_MK

Mac_MK

783 posts

This game is so easy I upgraded everything and you don't need that many pots just hold A and run it will swing automatically ;)

and the best spell from start that doesn't take mana is the fireball but you won't need it much if you know how to play

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 11:14am

tenkouakagi

tenkouakagi

38 posts

well...its true u can swing all the way, but during ur upgrade process u need to kill lots to get money lol....

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 11:18am

tenkouakagi

tenkouakagi

38 posts

OMGosh......i cant save the girl

is the girl suppose to die??

dang...tried using ice spell and even killed all the gobs before activate the girl animation, but none work...

ARGHHHHH

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 3:05pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

376 posts

The girl is supposed to die.

Posted Aug 13, '08 at 3:12pm

arod2345

arod2345

151 posts

o she is??

Reply to The Rise of a King