ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA contest of sorts...More of a request, I guess.

0 2363
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Hey, everyone out there. I'm having some troubles. Some inspirational troubles. Some punk-o-matic troubles.

I need a song finished, but I can't figure out how I want to go about it. So, I think I'll let someone else try to finish it for me (not saying I'd use you as slaves, just want to see how you can get a song finished if you have the beginning of it.)

Here's the beginning of the song:

8889888788898888-------1---1---------------------------------------------------------3-383-383-383-38---8---3-1-3-1---------------------------------------------------------------2-232-232-2-2-21-4-1-4-------------------------------------------------------

Any entree's are acceptable, although I would prefer it to be on my profile (it's so much easier to find out how many people are actually participating.) You can post on here, but I need it to be there, just so I can count you in.

Now, A few rules.

1. I will pick the best 3 songs (providing that I get that many people on) then, I will let the people know who wins after a few people vote on it.

2. There are no wrong answers, although it would be best if you actually submitted a full song, and not just added a few randon numbers to end it.

3. People can only submit, if they feel up to it, 2 versions of the full song to me, just so it's a little fair.

Well, that's it! Mods, If you want to lock this, you can. Or join in. In fact, I don't think there is a single mod or admin out there that participates in Punk-o-matic, but you can give it a try if you feel so inclined.

Straightjaketman!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0