ForumsThe TavernShould I quit?

34 4288
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Should I? Because I don't think really anyone cares for me or my accomplishments.

• 34 Replies
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

no dude, a lot of people care about u they just don't really say anything kind of like me, never said a word to u but somehow I like u better than most people on here

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Is this thread really necessary? If you "quit", it's your decision and to be honest, I don't think it should brought up over a thread. But I read a post of what DragonMistress said earlier. No body really, actually quits around here. They just become inactive for a time-being because almost all of them come back. Anyways, this is probably going to be locked, but because of all things you've accomplished and friends you've made then no, you shouldn't "quit".

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If you want to quit, then do it. I'm not going to tell you "good job" and pat you on the back because You are a wood king. I really could care less

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

No. And not just you, i don't think that anyone should quit.

Also, of course people recognize your accomplishments. You're in the top ten for crying out loud

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Pyro your just saying that because you don't believe in god. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit. do not quit.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

If you feel like it, fine. I mean, some people will miss you, but it's just a gaming site. I mean, people are getting over StarScreamer quitting, so they'll get over pretty much anyone quitting.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I agree with Pyro. I am not going to give you a pat on the back because of something you did. All the things I have done, I have surpassed most people in forum posts for one and I have been here less than most people I don't expect anything. I do more than probably 99% of the people at AG and no one cares, and neither do I. If that's all you care about then you shouldn't get recognition cause that's pretty selfish of you.

I like you and find you fun Dan but I don't want to hear this crap from people even if you are a friend.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If you want to quit, then do it. I'm not going to tell you "good job" and pat you on the back because You are a wood king. I really could care less

Pyro your just saying that because you don't believe in god.

What does saying that have anything to do with my religious beliefs. You take religion way too far.
TH4_L3G3ND4RY_1
TH4_L3G3ND4RY_1
14 posts
Nomad

nah you shouldnt quit...none of you top 10s should quit...I understand slowing down and giving others a chance...but not forever.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Tired of all these people pretending to care about this just because he wants to quit. Dan the truth is no one really cares, no one will. Sure a few people think it's cool you are top 10, I didn't find out until this thread actually. But get over yourself, you're acting like people SHOULD be caring about this. And

Pyro your just saying that because you don't believe in god.

No. Just no. That's completely wrong. Don't even bring religion into this, ever.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well Danstanta,firetail plans on putting you up as a candidate for the member of the week in his office box or whatever its called,so lets see how that plays out.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Most people do this kind of stuff for attention. Honestly, it gets old and annoying. They'll say stuff like "Im leaving and never coming back". "Im gone for good. I hate this site." "Im going to kill myself because of this site. Its over." (Stuff that I've seen or heard *cough*). And they'll come back 2, 3 or even a week afterwards. I've seen a LOT of people do it. Not saying that you're doing that Danstanta, just pointing that out.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Edit: And they'll come back 2, 3 DAYS or even a week afterwards.

Sorry for the double post. Had to make sure I said that clearly.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Calm done, people do care. YOU just don't care because you probably don't know him. But if you really like this site then you will should like everything here, including the users.

No. I know him. I was friended with him. We chatted and I liked him. But this shit ends here, it's annoying and you have no clue what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with knowing him. It's a stupid kids way of getting attention from stupid people who fall for it and it happens over and over and he shovels it down your throats and you take it full-heartedly.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know star screamer has been known to do that quite alot,and he's already back,but that doesn't mean everyone is.Also Danstanta is already a part of armorwiki the last time I checked.

Showing 1-15 of 34