ForumsThe TavernShould I quit?

34 4289
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Should I? Because I don't think really anyone cares for me or my accomplishments.

• 34 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Calm done, people do care. YOU just don't care because you probably don't know him. But if you really like this site then you will should like everything here, including the users.

No. I know him. I was friended with him. We chatted and I liked him. But this shit ends here, it's annoying and you have no clue what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with knowing him. It's a stupid kids way of getting attention from stupid people who fall for it and it happens over and over and he shovels it down your throats and you take it full-heartedly.
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Maybe, they are trying to get some advice on wether or not to quit or not. You really need to stop taking things the other way ryan7g, seriously.

The other way? Most people DO, do this kind of stuff for attention and sympathy. I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just stating honest facts. If they need advice, maybe they should ask BEFORE they quit for the 2nd or 3rd time, or even the first if they're smart....
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Quit if you want to, I really don't care.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I don't think you should base your success on this site by your accomplishments such as comments or post count. Rather, I think you should base it in your other accomplishments, such as how nice and helpful you are to other members. And I do think that you have those qualities.

But no, I do not think you should quit.

I also do not think however that this thread belongs in the S&S forum... *mod instincts kick in* Moooooving onto the Tavern.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah man don't quit your cool and shouldn't quit.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it all depends if ur having fun on the site but its rlly up to u...dont ask us if u want to quit cause we arent u

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Wait a minute, this is also in the support and suggestions section of the forums.

Click Here

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

^^ Very true, Carlie.

I'd like to add: It is often said that having courage isn't being fearless, rather being able to face your fears. I think the same principle applies. Persevere even if you think no one appreciates you. Oh, and also, don't seek validation from others. Trust me, that never works.

@ Ricador: The thread was moved. A "ghost copy" is still seen in the last post box of the S and S forum.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

No one appreciates me for anything I do, rather I get cut down every time I make a mistake. There is no good in this world left.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Wait a minute, this is also in the support and suggestions section of the forums.

You need to get used to our new 'move thread' feature
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

What new "Move thread" feature?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I don't think really anyone cares for me or my accomplishments.

If no one cares for you, what makes you think they would care that you're leaving.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Lige, what are you on about? He's not quitting...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What new "Move thread" feature?

As in, we can move threads between forums...
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I still don't get it. =D But that's probably because I'm so sleepy I look drunk and that I'm smashing my head on my keyboard in a simultaneous effort to type and stay awake.

Showing 16-30 of 34