ForumsArt, Music, and WritingName my Game. Need input!

19 4600
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright. Now this isn't really art. Not music. But I consider this creative writing(I took creative writing in school, so I know creative writing! bwahaha). So I need people to put on their creative hats and think of a name for my game. The game is going to be a group of minigames(hopefully 50 minigames each one is 60 seconds long if I can think of that many). They will all have the same art-style, will be simple and with bright colors such as green blue red and yellow. I want a creative name that is attractive and makes people want to come but also having to do with the game. I thought of two:

-Simple
-Mini
-Simply 50

I am no good at this. So I hope some people put on their creative hats and can think of something!

• 19 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think it should be "Banana Man 50 mini pickle pumpkins." Not really, this is what I think it should be called :

Back to the 50s
or
60 second mini blitz

well thats all I got. I'm not very creative either.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

60 second suicide!!!! LOL

no that would be a rip off of the four second series...

umm... simply 50 is pretty good.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If it is about art, then I would say something like "60 Second masterpiece" or something like that, if I am understanding you right.
"60 Second Color Blitz"
"MiniMania"

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Doesn't need to have 60 or 50 in it. So don't think you have to think of one with 50 or 60. If my brain allows it and I can think of 60 games. I could make it 60^2 or SixtySquared. Get it? 2 60s? ALRIGHT!

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

What about Miniblitz?

Gameletts?

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

"Mayheminute"

Extra blah blah here to make it look as if thats not making a spam post.
But try that?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Took me too long to understand Mayheminute(Mayhem Minute) I don't know why but it seems difficult to get the word play there. Also I sortoff like MiniBlitz. Not too sure, sounds funky! But I like where you are going. If you can think of some more post them, even if they may sound silly or not good. I like creativity and appreciate input!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

"Minite", lol.

And for your other game in development, how about Bean Counters hahahaha

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL BEAN COUNTER! That's just bad. Minite.. I sortoff like it, has a clingy name! Strop you are a genius. :O

keep thinking thought if something better comes up

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Miracle Minute Masterpiece.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I think Simply 50 works fine, then again are you looking for a title that describes the game really well (limited) or a name that sounds cool but doesn't explain what the game is (unlimited). Or maybe just a cross-breed. Also a good idea is to Google the name you decide upon before choosing it, trust me - you do not want a name that is already a popular Google search

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Minute Mayhem!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Only 60 idk lol

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am going with Minite. I don't know why but I have an unnatural love for that name.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Minite Madness.

Showing 1-15 of 19