ForumsWEPRClone soldiers?

18 4314
saxon94
saxon94
30 posts
Nomad

It's a little far fetched but Do you think that a army of clone would be better? If you took first class marines or soldiers of the French Foreign Legion and cloned them then wars might be easier to handle.

• 18 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Haven't I seen this in a movie before?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't be easier if both sides could clone...

Thisisthestart
Thisisthestart
72 posts
Nomad

using clones just maks a BABY that will have the same genectic code as the originals. not another person!!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

making an army of clones is dumb it would take forever for all the clones to grow up plus 90% of al cloning attemps fail the majority of the ones that suceed have alot of problem like weak immune systems, it would be pointless and cost too much

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

At current costs and rates of advancement in the field of robotics it doesn't make any sense to attempt to make a clone army when it would most likely be easier and cheaper to field a completely unmanned army sooner then it would be to field a clone army.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

yea but in the future eventually you could probably grow clones at a faster rate then having them born normally, and all the problems would be corrected.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

lol, it sounds like star wars. It would be a practical idea, but is somewhat immoral and wouldn't pass in the UN or Congress.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Not only that but the catholic church made it a new 7 deadly sin to clone anything so any catholic countries would also oppose this which means that the country making the clones would be crushed in weeks, plus i also believe its wrong everything should have a unique life making people exactly the same is wrong everyone should be able to express themselves

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

They would still be stupid and controllable.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think that it sounds completely moral, since they were cloned to be a soldier, they have no true family, and they would be ready to die. Hey, we might even get to mess with the genomes a little and make some type of super soldier.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Not only that but the catholic church made it a new 7 deadly sin to clone anything

Since when did the catholic church get to make new deadly sins? I thought that god made the sins, not the church, just another way to control the mass public
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

If you took first class marines or soldiers of the French Foreign Legion and cloned them then wars might be easier to handle.

There would only be one war, the french would take over the world!
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

This idea sounds cool but it would probably take hundreds or maybe even thousands of years to perfect but then most countries would know how to clone and Wars will never end. So basically it's a vicious cycle that would never end.

Not only that but the catholic church made it a new 7 deadly sin to clone anything

Since when did the catholic church get to make new deadly sins? I thought that god made the sins, not the church, just another way to control the mass public

I agree with thepyro on this one. The church didn't say what would be a sin, God did.
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

wat a stupid idea itll cost 4.5.8billoin to clone somthing its bin done that was the cost to clone a rabbit imagine a person[use a miget lols]

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

when you clone,you'll get two person,not two whole same person.

even if u cloned albert einstein,you dun get the genius unless he gone through all that he had gone through,again.then you'l get a genius,say i clone a marine guy.but since young,i fed nothing to the clone excpet fried foods.and when he grows up,you dun get a fit o'macho guy,u get a fat ass

Showing 1-15 of 18