ForumsSupport ForumWhat Games do the Mods and Admins check?

23 4541
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

I've been wondering this for a really long time but i hope i get an mods or admins help, But this is a question for merits, So I was really wondering do they check the recent games only, check one type of genre, for each admins and mod, or they check all games for merits? Please help

• 23 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes a button that notifies would be nice. Cause I want to make long merit comments on old games but I fear no one will see them! XD

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The notification button could end bad,since some people have already abused the vote up button.So that wouldn't work out at all.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Exactly my point crimson. I mean, I've made A TON of reviews on older games (85-90% of Action games) but I doubt a moderator would go through the pages of crap and one word comments.

Ahh well.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i rarley even go for merits but when i do mine are long and i almost always NOT get a merit...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well you have to use proper grammar, and they are usually on the newer games.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well carlie told me she checks newer games then sometimes popular then others.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

You would have a better chance of getting a merit in the new games, and the popular games that are also on the homepage. You can still get merits for the other games though, it will just take a really long time.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

We try to check as many as possible.
It might be true that the newest games are checked more often than the others, but we try to check them all from time to time.

Showing 16-23 of 23