ForumsGamesCan someone find out if this site is safe?

13 5136
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/ I have a mac so I want to try running a windows emulator on it so I can download Cheat Engine 5.4 so I can cheat on a few online games anyways Can someone scan this site to see if it's free of viruses also if I am running a windows emulator on my mac does that mean my mac is more susceptible to viruses, meaning will viruses creators target my mac thinking it's a windows/linux operating system?

• 13 Replies
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

it looks safe ...

do you know anyone that's used it?
try asking them.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

No offense, but considering this site is all about flash games. I don't think anyone here is gonna help you cheat on them. If you want to download cheat engine, go ahead. But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be at your own risk. Why would anyone, especially people here, put their own computers at risk so you can cheat easier?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I have a mac 2 but i have never gotten a virus for anything so you should be safe k???

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

No one is going to bend over backwards so you can cheat. I don't care if you get a virus.

---------------------------
They call me... Tater Salad

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

what???? okay well it probably does not just get virus protection like norton antivirus or sumthing

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Your basically saying "Hey, so you guys work hard and make games, right? Well, I wanna cheat on them, but I'm too chicken-hearted to download something off the internet, so one of you guys go first, and lemme know if your computer gets ruined. Thank you, very much."

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

im with florglee... if u wanna test sumthing out then u go but anotehr comp...almost everything can hurt ur comp so go for it but if u wanna play it safe DONT get it

choalejo
choalejo
110 posts
Peasant

if you have any doubt you could find other page i have the cheat engine 5.3 and i think are many sites that have the 5.4

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I have a Mac too, and I've got Parallel's partly because Fusion is a terrible emulator. It plain sucks. If anything download the 30 day trial for Parallel's and be happy with it.

And if you want to see if other sites are safe, most definitely visit: http://www.siteadvisor.com/ -- it really is a nice little program that can help you judge which sites are good and which are bad

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure you either have to buy Windows, or pirate it. But cannot emulate it.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5756/manpromogb7.jpg

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

This looks very safe. Cheat Engine as well.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Norton says its safe and so does McAfee.. go at it.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

@hellian00:

All you need is the CD for XP (or any other Windows) and you can emulate it (the OS) via Parallels or another virtual machine program. It's pretty nifty -- I can say that for experience since I have it myself.

Showing 1-13 of 13