espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Airsoft of course!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Paintball is much better. There's a fear of actually getting shot, because it hurts, and that really makes your adrenaline pump. Airsoft doesn't hurt at all.

__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

it depends on your gun[airsoft].

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Paintballs better cuz it hurts more and you its ezzier to tell whos been hit. If airsplat with red gas guns counts then that.

mr_munsterrr
mr_munsterrr
13 posts
Nomad

Paintball pwns! Airsoft is for wimps who are scared of getting dirty.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

mr_munsterrr said: Paintball pwns! Airsoft is for wimps who are scared of getting dirty.

haha, then you have never actually played REAL airsoft my friend.

people think that because the paintballs are bigger that it hurts more. Well, I have played both paintball and airsoft, and I personally like airsofting more. If you are playing with good airsoft guns, then you will definetly get bleeding welts all over your body that are just as bad as getting shot with a paintball gun.

Also, airsofting requires more tactical work. If you are playing in a HUGE forest or building, then you have to worry about where you opponents are, which ways they are coming from. you have to worry about people flanking you, and you also have to worry about getting shot from snipers.

Also, a good airsoft gun is going to go way further than any paintball gun will. If you compare the range of An airsoft gun that is worth just as much as a stock paintball gun (lets say 170$ and a tippman custom) the airsoft gun it going to be much more accurate and go much further.

Anyways, I would have to go with airsofting on this one. I like paintballing, but I like airsofting so much more for the reasons stated above.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

You have to worry about cover in paintball. Also if you want to join the Paintball Clan and/or Airsoft clan contact me or thingthingfreak.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

@MasterChef117

You have to worry about cover in airsofting too, since when do you not? I don't see how you would have to worry about cover in paintballing more than you do airsoft.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I realize that. I personally prefer airsplat cuz its like mixing them. Get a good quality propane or red gas(which break skin) and use 6mm paintballs in your airsoft gun(so you can tell whos been hit) and its a perfect mixture.

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

i never played airsoft, but paintballis very cool

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

PAINTBALL airsoft is for whimps unless you play point blank style which is each team is 5 feet away at the start paitball is cool it hurts which does not matter but it is fun

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Lol, paintball...sounds good, yet I have never played it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8425/freericewe8.png

~RR~

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Uhm, puprledinosaur, did you read my on the page before this one? Airsoft definetly hurts if you have the right guns, when you talk about it only hurting if you play at point blank range, you guys must have some really cheap guns.

Also, paintball doesn't hurt as much as people make it out to. It hurts just as much as airsofting does.

People just never have the right guns for airsofting and they think because it doesn't hurt that it is for wussys.

My airsoft gun is gonna break skin and leave a bleeding whelt.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I love airsoft. I think it hurts just as bad as paintball and you get welts and bleed from playing it too.

Showing 1-15 of 38