ForumsWEPRthat coca cola thing must be a lie

11 2683
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

it must be becuase my mum drinks like 20 cokes a day lols [no the drinks aint made her fat if ur gonna do a fat joke forget it lols shes skinny]

• 11 Replies
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

its a lie coca cola would be banned and then the maker would be killed for genises fact by sammontague ur nerd in england;]

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

No one knows what your talking about because you didnt tell us what coca-cola thing you think is a lie please be more specific in the future. (if you read this again please explain what you mean)

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

fine coca cola are murders som1 said this is a disagreeing about it forum page ;]

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Ok instead of posting 3 different times just elaborate on the thought. Tell us what you think coca-cola is lying about and your stance on it.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think he is saying that someone else said that Coke makes everyone obese, or something along the lines of that.

Well, your mom may still be skinny, but she most likely has a fast metabolism. That means her body burns all that fat very quickly. However, Coke is pretty bad for you especially if you're drinking 20 a day. Maybe one a day, but with exercise and good diet.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I think hes talking about the other thread on coke being a lie, which would make this thread spam I think.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

dude, how old are you? you're acting younger than that matt15 guy.

t must be becuase my mum drinks like 20 cokes a day lols

No, just no. Don't ever say "mum" or "lols" again.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

No, just no. Don't ever say "mum" or "lols" again.

Lol, that made me laugh.
He's talking about how a lady died from having a poison that comes from rat urine in her can (there was another thread about it.) If you want to talk more about it, just post on the original thread.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Everyone check the thread. It was all just a hoax e-mail. I hope no one else posts those kind of forwarded e-mails on here. They are so stupid.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@sammontague

Do not create a new topic to respond to a different thread. Just keep the discussion all in one thread.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Indeed.

Back to the other coke thread!

Showing 1-11 of 11