ForumsWEPRrunescape is the worst thing ive ever played whpo agrees

11 2784
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

its boring stupid and guess wat full of losers :] whele some of the people are i mean spending 3 years to get to lvl 99 hunter some1 did

• 11 Replies
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

wrong section please continue the discussion here.

Lock please mods

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

what u trieing to get me banned

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Banned?? I'm trying to help you locking a thread doesnt get you banned. This was in the wrong forum so i decided to save the mods some work and tell you.

sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

ohhh ok

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

lol good one sammontague, beside mr monkey he wouldnt get banned from having a topic in the wrong forum, probably only if he continuosly started the same topic here even after being told not o by the mods.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, usually being members is much better and faster to level up, but not at only one dollar, 5 dollars a month. But I heard Moparscape is very entertaining.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Sammontague, go to Kindergarten, learn to spell, then come back here. "Whpo" agrees with me on that?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

lol I do! I'd also sign up for some 2nd grade grammar lessons.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

You have your opinions, but I think it is ok...maybe 7/10 would be a good rating for it. It did get boring.

@MrMonkey3 The topic can be moved, not just locked, you know.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Wrong subforum!

Runescape is a game, accordingly I'm moving this there.

My two cents: Runescape was one of the original genuine 3d MMORPGs, and so for its time it was a real breakthrough. Furthermore these kinds of thing are good until they stop being free due to server costs.

...I just looked at the original post. I've changed my mind, I'm going to lock it instead :3

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

that game is the worst game ive ever played but i have to kinda like it cause i sold my lvl 81 account for 80 bucks

Showing 1-11 of 11