ForumsGamesWE NEED GUITAR HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12 3352
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

GUITAR HERO IS THE BEST GAME!!!
Why dont you guys create a guitar hero in flash??

please!!! xD

• 12 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Theres already Super Crazy Guitar Maniac, lemme get a link for ya.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant
felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

florglee, super crazy guitar maniac is boring if you compare it to GH series ^^. The songs are kinda bad but anyway, its a good challenge.. I preefr Up beat in the categorie ryth, games

Nighthunter
Nighthunter
55 posts
Nomad

Crazy Guitar is boring :P but guitar hero PWNS!!! i'm on the 3 last songs on hard and have cleared half of the songs on expert :P

StifflerXIII
StifflerXIII
92 posts
Farmer

i need a wired guitar so i can play some of these games

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah there are games just like it.alot of 'em.riff masters, but not on here and others.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

florglee, super crazy guitar maniac is boring if you compare it to GH series

Well, it's not exactly like theres going to be a free flash version of Guitar Hero on the internet. They charge you like a hundred bucks for GH, so for a completely free alternative, that's pretty good.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

for a game online SCGMD3 is great to play...but matched with guitar hero then it suks but guitar hero is way more advanced

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Why don't you take the months it takes to learn flash and action script, and take the months to create, test, and post the game instead of asking the other creators to do it for you? I know from trying to be a game developer that it takes months to try and learn flash, and actionscript, and to make a game, than even longer to debug, test, and prep it.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

thank you for giving me the link.

Showing 1-11 of 12