ForumsThe TavernDo you guys trust mattt15 (me)

138 15833
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay im never a liar well rarely im not bad really nice and you guys are so mean and bad do you guys know im the youngest of all of you just trying to have fun making storys, games, secrets of flash games and video games...

• 138 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

didn't you lie, and say that you're 13 when you're actually 8?

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

sure i do and i dont even know u

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

so why should I trust you if you lie about your age, and then after that, you lie about never lying?

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

ya i didn't wanted to get insulted because at my school they insult the 1rst,second and third graders and im in 3rd grade but no one cares about the bullys not even my dad

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Everyone im writing this because no one in armorgames never trusted me well billygoat did thanx but no one else some people don't even think that my dad works for video games or that im 8 but very smart

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

You know, Lige has a point. Also, this is kind of silly to bring up as a topic.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

You're very smart huh? Even after lying about unlocking master chief on SSBB.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

It is silly and isn't there an age limit to this site? and noone ever said you were a liar so you brought this on yourself which to me seems not so smart if anything this post should be locked so no-one says anything they regret to mattt15 and matt no-one ever said they didn't believe your dad made video games but dad's are usually the tough guys and they want you to learn life lessons by getting bullied, everyone has their own bullies throughout life but we all get past them and move on besides I bet those bullies have problems at home, if anything you should pity them for how idiotic they seem by picking on you, anyways you didn't need to post this and Lige leave the kid alone man he's only 8 you have to understand that, and I'm sure you do but I bet you remember what it was like when you were 8 man for me it was only seven years ago and I remember it clearly, I had a bully too, Mrs.Lunz god she was so mean to me I ran out of the classroom crying a few times because she was so mean and then I told my mom and she told the principle and I got her fired, and dude I know it sounds stupid but I am not kidding this teacher was like the devil encased in an ugly cocoon ready to hatch and wreak havoc on the world anyways what I'm saying is we all have bullies we all lie sometimes we all can be mean, steal, we have our urges to do things etc. that's what makes us human and who we are as humans that's why we all have unique personalities because people react in different ways in certain situations but I highly wouldn't recommend posting a forum post titled "D you guys trust me" because it's only asking for trouble. Hope this helped.

Sincerely, Im_tha_manâ¢

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Awwwwwwwww you can't do the trademarked sign =(, awww well and sorry for posting twice hehe.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

There is an age limit on this site of 13. I have never heard of a 13 year old in 3rd grade, you spam topics, and you lie about everything. Get off this site and go watch barney or something in your hole of shame form which you came.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

so why should I trust you if you lie about your age, and then after that, you lie about never lying?

He probably lied about his age so he would be allowed to get on AG. And this is a dumb thread, it will be locked, mods don't like threads about certain members, even if you made one about yourself.
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

DUDE YOU GUY'S HE'S A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON SERIOUSLY this needs to be locked and that's it I know I have posted like three times now and yes he isn't ready for this site I agree but dude lay off of him pyro and stop being mean there is no need for those kinds of posts, it hurts feelings and leads to other things.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

no I dont trust u!

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

well matt >.> the site, before you made the account, said that YOU MUST BE 13 Years or older to play, and you shouldnt be here, 13 years or older can take an insult not a 8 year old... so its actually really not our fault, KIND OF, and anyways i dont even know you and would have never insulted you

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I agree with hell because he put it in kinder terms, no need to be mean to him, but mattt15 you do need to get off of this site it says you must be 13 for a reason.

Showing 1-15 of 138