ForumsThe TavernIf you are participating in The Power of One, READ THIS NOW!! If You want to help Firetail_Madness, READ THIS NOW!! If you are logged on, Please read this.

40 4344
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Ok, So I know that alot has been going on with "The Power of One," the RPG set up by Firetail_Madness. Well, I have just set up this thread to help out with this "Organization" of characters, complaints, comments unrelated to the game itself, and other chaotic things cluttering up the thread. So, here's what's going to happen (I hope):

1. Everyone who is now participating in "The Power Of One Ver. 2" should post their characters current stats here. And, if there's any change, you can post it here, too. This is just to help out Firestorm a little bit with the stats.

2. Do you have complaints, suggestions, or other comments about the game itself? Post it here! This will help out Firetail by allowing the comments to be in a concentraited place, where it's easier to view

3. Now we get to the point that Firetail desperately needs, even if he truely didn't want. Firetail really needs the support if the fellow Armorians, and he really needs an assistant to help him out with all of this...this crazee-ness. What we truely want is someone who can really write out a story, someone who looks into the future, and can find out any kind of situation, with any outcome. We need... Somebody! If you are willing to spend a lot of the day here, than inquire within. Post here that you want to assist (even temporarily) and we'll see how you may, or may not, do.

Now, this isn't for me. It's for Firetail. He needs your help, the People of Armor Games, to step up to the RPG plate, and take a crack at helping out. This would keep, probably, one of the most successfull RPTG's (Role-play Thread Games) alive and well. Thanks, and keep playing!

Much Oblidged,
Straightjaketman

• 40 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If I join can I be a level 97 Duel Wielding Assassin God with 100% stealth?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Please do not make such long titles. They are realy bloody anoying.

BTW, if Firetail does not want help then you should not try to take over.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I'm not trying to take over. It's just a little help that he plainly needs with the thread.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

No Klaus there are not levels and i don't even think that that is one of the classes. And i think firetail_madness does want help because there are too many people in the club.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

As long as Firetail is alright with you helping. Don't take over something of his behind his back even if you are helping. Always have permision.

Anyways the title still bugs me like no other.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@justgotpwned There are levels.

@Klaushouse Lv.97 is out of hand...

@NoName Why does the title anger you so?

@StraightJaketMan FIRESTORM?!?!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

LOL firestorm. But seriously, I'll help him out, I don't think Fire needs random volunteers, and he's asked me already. I didn't have the time, but I postponed some crap, and whatever, and now I got time to burn on that. So don't worry folks, we can take care of it from here.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think with this armatar, I should call myself the madnotter.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Incredibly random, Mr. Madnotter. Anyways, lemme know on my profile if you need someone, Fire.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I might need more helpers then one who runs a shop ^^

I meant mad 'n' otter.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ah, mad n otter. Well, I'll do shop crap, k?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

^^ Uh-oh lazy bum. lol joking, but how many hours do you come on each day?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

And that is how many days of the week?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Oh...I dunno. What can you do?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness