ForumsThe Tavernpeople haveing a go at me for haveing autism its wrong :[ read this to understand why i dont speel right and things

14 2241
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

autism can stop u from opening coca cola bottles,cans hey i can,t speel proply sometimes becuase of my autism and people tell to go back to first grade its wrong i wanto protest some people with autissm can,t move there fingers for the simple fact of the autism its WRONG :[

• 14 Replies
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

please lock mods i got in anoth arguments over this article as it is :[

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I empathize you, be brave.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, to addmit that your one cool dude!

KingTCriss
KingTCriss
5 posts
Nomad

One of my friends has autism and people make fun of him alot and I decided to start to do something about it. What had started as an arguement of words had turned out to be a fist fight. All bullying does is start fight and make you look like a loser. Don't pick on people no matter what it is.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Dude, your totally fine. It's the people who pick on you that aren't. They obviously have like family issues, parents arguing and stuff like that, so they take their anger out on other people. Don't think it's because you have a little problem with Autism.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Or you could just get FireFox, and not worry about spelling. That's what I do. Built in spell-check.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Uhh, hellian, please be serious. He has autism, not a crappy keyboard.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah who cares what people say it only matters what you think. The people who bully are the ones with problems.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Uhh, hellian, please be serious. He has autism, not a crappy keyboard.

Did I say he had a crappy keyboard? I was suggesting a fix to something that causes him trouble. If he had a spell check it would stop some people from teasing him, on the internet, at least. I say this because on some forums(like NewGrounds', spelling is the first thing you get judged by. Sorry for trying to help.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, the thing is
1) This ain't NewGrounds.
2) It's not that he can't spell right sometimes, he has a problem using a keyboard.
3) If he can't use a keyboard very well, do you really think he would want to use a spellcheck?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yeah florglee that is a good point.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Well, florglee, I think if he can't use it well, spellcheck would help fix any mess-ups he makes.

And it's true that you are brave, saying that, and anyone who teases you will et a severe verbal beatdown from me!

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I've got a cousin that has Autism. It is an evil abomination.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

hey man all that matters is what you think of yourself not what others think of you i stopped caring what others think about me a long time ago.

Showing 1-14 of 14