ForumsThe Taverncoping stratagies

30 3707
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

do you guys have any coping stratagies for dealing with your best friend getting killed because the punching a wall tactic only got me a broken knuckle.

• 30 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

just try taking a break from everything and just try to relax. time is the only thing that will really help. maybe hold a remembrance ceremony to celebrate all the good times spent with him or her

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

@ brickman, sorry athiest, but the video game thing should help

@madgamer triing to take a break from every thing made me start punching my wall (and now it has a crack in and the rememberance ceramony is this saturday (well it's really just a huge party featuring all his favorite music)

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

comeon I could really use some help here I don't want to beat the living crap out of someone who doesn't deserve it.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It actually is time...My brother died at 14 and I am 14 right now, but you have to allow time to heal you.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Everyone copes with loss, crisis, or just pure pressure in different ways. You need to find out some way to deal with your problem, I'm going to say this, the loss is not going to go away, realize that, but you're going to have to learn to accept that, and live alongside it.
I think you're going to need to talk to someone you absolutely trust and look up to in real life, not here on the Armourgames Forums. It just depends on who you are, keep looking for what makes it easier to deal with your problem, it may take a bit, but sitting around doing nothing about it, getting around the pain wise, isn't going to help either, avoid at all costs.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I would resort to the beneficial effects of Cannabis Sativa(marijuana). Trust me. It will help. It relieves stress, and allows you to fully think out problems. It's why I can maintain an "I don't worry about anything" lifestyle.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It's why I can maintain an "I don't worry about anything" lifestyle.

I do that automatically, I guess I'm half Cannabis Sativaian.
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I do that automatically, I guess I'm half Cannabis Sativaian.

Meh. I used to worry before I started smoking pot. Now, when trouble come my way, I just light up a bowl, and let the frustration evaporate from my soul.
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

@RaptorExx yeah but he was the guy that I would talk to when stuff like this happened like last yar when our freind Steven died we helped eachother through it but now...

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

oh and hellian00 i'm too lazy and eat too much as it is

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well, you may just have to reach out to someone unfamiliar. If not parents or some other idol in your life. If he was the only person you talked to to get out of things, what happens if something else happens? You're going to have to move on, don't forget him, or anyone, though, but let that help you out someway somehow. There are plenty of people in this world to meet, may not happen right away, but there's got to be at least one who can, for lack of a better word, 'fill' your old friends spot...actually, more like be next to them, I don't know, my vocabulary has failed o_o

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What do you love to do? People seem to like fishing and fishing takes like hours to catch a fish. Look at what what Chaplin said. "A day without laughter is a day wasted." Watch comedians from Comedy Central. I just watched a Squirredor. Half Squirrel, half Labrador. All funny.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I got an idea, I'll find the guy who stabbed him and kick his ass

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

the guy who stabbed him and kick his ***

And then go to jail for assault...and him go to jail for murder, or whatever he gets charged with if anything. I don't want to know what this stabbing is the product of.
But this may just be the time to pull out this:
"Two negative actions do not equal a psoitive outcome!"-someone smart

Uhhhh, hobbies are good starts too, but as I originally said, it all depends.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Or you could get him to follow you to an Asylum and get him locked in. Then he will go nuts and have no future. However, revenge will always screw you later on. You know, I think fishing can make you more mad. You can sit their for days and not catch a fish. Then you will punch someone because you wasted like 4 days.

Showing 1-15 of 30