ForumsThe TavernWhat do you think 'bout my signiture.

33 4044
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

What do you guys think bout my signiture moderators please post suggestion if it is to not proper or violent.Thank you.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5144/89881463tx0.png

• 33 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

well you asked for my opinion and I gave you my opinion.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

ok i know i sound like a total noob (and in this case i am), but how do you make a signature and keep it without having to use the , things. btw, the sig rocks

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hy, don't worry about it, we were all new once. Unfortunately, theres no way to do that, but we might get a signature function soon.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

you can't on this site.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I don't like it. What's the point?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, signatures never really do have a point, they just have cool stuff, y'know?

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

k wutev, thanks anyways. pyro; his name is Superkillex... and the signature is off a gunn and a knife. whats not to get

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you need to make a border and to have it somehow colored in the background. right now it just looks like you threw in 3 pictures and jumped for joy

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, you need a backround.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Dude, a signature is a signature. The only opinion that counts is yours Superkillex. Also, signatures are meant to be for personal expression and the sorts, you don't need to be all artsy about it -- and you don't need borders either.

If you're happy with it, then forget what other people have to say.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Great, and don;t mind Lige. (He's from NewGrounds...) Nah, I'm just kidding you guys.[quote]I wish I was from NewGrounds ^^.

No you don't. It is clock day on newgrounds and I have already seen enough body part clocks to last a life time.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That last part wasn't supposed to be a quote, oops.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

not a bad sig I like it well good job super killex I like your name and well the sig gould use like a blood red background that would be great

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Great, and don;t mind Lige. (He's from NewGrounds...) Nah, I'm just kidding you guys.

So am I. And I bring my NG sense of crude and insulting sense of humor with me.
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

No you don't. It is clock day on newgrounds and I have already seen enough body part clocks to last a life time.

Meh. I got about 100 saves because of clock day. I just 5'vd every portal entry I saw. Then I 0'd every late clock Flash.
Showing 16-30 of 33