ForumsForum GamesName that Band/artist.

3 3545
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Hey,I'm not sure if this game is been made already or if it would go but I just wanted to see your knowledge with amazing bands and rockstars! So if you know information about bands/rock stars lets see what you got. All you must do is answer the persons question above you and then write up your own. I'll start it off then: This famous guitarist had a minor guitar setback when his 1960 les paul custom "black beauty" was stolen at an airport in 1970. Only after working with a gibsons custom shop was he able to pull off his amazing solo's once again.
Who was he?

• 3 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

was it Jimmy Paige?

I was the lead singer for a band, which was a huge hit. Our single "bodies" made it to no.1 on the rock charts, I died of a heart attack in MI, the day after a concert. Ever since then, the band has had two different singers.
Who am I?

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

Dave Williams of drowning pool.

This famous guitarist formed 2 bands with his brother. He played in a heavy metal band. He got shot by a paranoid schizophrenic former U.S. Marine named Nathan Gale.
Who is the guitarist and what are the 2 bands he created with his brother?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The dude is Dimebag Derryll, one band is Pantera, but I don't know the other.

I was the bassist of a great band, our big hot was "the Sickness." We were on top of the charts forever, but I got in a fight with the rest of them, and now I am not currently in a band.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/thepyro222/TheSicknessisRising.png

Join the Sickness

Showing 1-3 of 3