ForumsThe TavernDang......I'm still...........

15 2721
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

THE KING OF MERITS!!!

its been forever since ive been on and nobody is even close to me in merits. im not even sure if anybody has passed XCoheedX!!

Im pretty sure nobody will ever pass me! Im going to always remain sort of like a legend here, which to me is crazy!!

p.s. no this doesnt mean im gonna come back just wanted to say this since i still have way more merits then whoever is reading this. yeah you right there reading this, im 100% sure i have more merits then you lol. oh and whats carzy is for some reason im still magically and slowly getting more haha.

• 15 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

yeah, I bet you wish you were super awesome, but unfortunately the truth is, while you wasted your time trying to get merits on armor games, everybody else was spending their time being productive, so basically, you're gloating about having no life.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

yeah, I bet you wish you were super awesome, but unfortunately the truth is, while you wasted your time trying to get merits on armor games, everybody else was spending their time being productive, so basically, you're gloating about having no life.

Lol I agree totally. You really are being narcissistic right now. I don't care how many merits you have. The world is not going to stop because you can write good comments.
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to say anybodies name but someone on this thread just got told and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Lige

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/CosmicCharlie123/untitled-10.jpg?t=1216287757

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Besides that, I'll bet you created like 50 different profiles to vote up ur own comments so you could get that many.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Oh wow.
I just lost all respect for you right there my friend...

Just thought I'd let you know that =)

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

LOL I also just lost all respect also...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ouch, I'd have to give a guess here, and say that someone got served today, in a really epically funny way, to boot.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

what are you guys talking about??

i wasnt trying to brag or be rude or anything. it was just a statement and the last part was just supposed to be humorous and not offensive.

I have no life?
thats weird because im not the one still on this site. also how did i waste my time if people still know me for my achievements and im no longer an active member?

also im not expecting the world to stop since i have so much merits. i was just saying i have the most merits. im pretty sure thats a really good achievement. seriously you guys are the ones still on this site. i know i didnt accomplish something super important but it was good enough for people to remember long after im gone from this site.

sorry if you guys took it offensively

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

like I said before, people know you because you wasted your time writing comments on a game website, you didn't find a cure for cancer. wasting your time is not an achievement, so you don't have to tell us about it. I had no Idea who you were, so really, you weren't a legend. I think now I'll remember you for being narcissistic though.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Your mom is offensive!

seriously dude, I bet that was funny for you and your friends in like the 3rd grade, but that's just dumb.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Just to, uh, be me and my literal ways...

I have no life?
thats weird because im not the one still on this site

So if we're on this site...we have no life???
no longer an active member?

You're active, again.
i was just saying i have the most merits.

yaaayy for you, do we really need to know? Trust me, we know, there are plenty of people still preaching about you.
seriously you guys are the ones still on this site.

Here we go again...
good enough for people to remember long after im gone from this site.

It hasn't been that long, and by the time it has, someone who is similar to you would've reached 1000 merits already, sorry, but AG doesn't like to slow down for legends*KoG**KoG*
sorry if you guys took it offensively

Okay =)
Your mom is offensive!

And you're IQ is offensive! Who woulda thunk it?
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

"Your mom is offensive!" dud u r retarded...
its done like THIS

UR MOOOOM IS OFFENCEVE!!!!!!!!!!LOLHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah... it's still not funny...
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Never will be. But people won't stop, it'd make everyone else a little bit less annoyed, and we can't have that, this world feeds on our MISERY!!!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

i wasnt trying to brag

When you make a thread, have half of your profile about you being a merit king, and keep wanting to talk about your merits...I think that is bragging. Anyways, there is nothing to brag about. It does not make you a king or more respected on here just because you have more.
Showing 1-15 of 15