Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 7:16am

deadlymanz

deadlymanz

72 posts

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 11:38am

Hjilifar

Hjilifar

28 posts

Darn i never even thought about using the heal/damage reverse ability, thats probably why it took me 15 tries before i beat the Paladin.
Nice guide :]

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 12:01pm

2qwerty

2qwerty

10 posts

i never tried playing as mage it took me forever to kill the paladin thanks for guide

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 12:20pm

deadlymanz

deadlymanz

72 posts

Your welcome guys

Posted Feb 20, '08 at 4:34pm

neverquit

neverquit

25 posts

thx dude

Posted Feb 20, '08 at 4:39pm

yo619

yo619

140 posts

They were all really easy. How is this ignition guy so hard??If I didnt already beat them this wouldve helped a lot thanks.

Posted Feb 22, '08 at 1:14am

Onslaught

Onslaught

31 posts

Thanks Its a good guide

Putting veradux on defensive is important for the baron

Posted Feb 22, '08 at 2:02pm

Wolfman

Wolfman

157 posts

Got any tips to beat omen?

Posted Feb 22, '08 at 2:39pm

deadlymanz

deadlymanz

72 posts

Wolfman this is how you beat Omen:
Omen:
Abilitys Needed:Break(And maybe Heroic Motivation)
Team Members:Veradux(With full Paladins gear)and Amber(With full assassains gear).Veradux on Aggressive and Amber on Defensive.
Just keep attacking Omen and when hes uses Dark Omen use break. Use Heroic Motivation if needed.

Posted Feb 23, '08 at 8:58am

Wolfman

Wolfman

157 posts

thank i'll see if that works.

Reply to How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

You must be logged in to post a reply!