ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97793
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
Hjilifar
Hjilifar
28 posts
Nomad

Darn i never even thought about using the heal/damage reverse ability, thats probably why it took me 15 tries before i beat the Paladin.
Nice guide :]

2qwerty
2qwerty
8 posts
Peasant

i never tried playing as mage it took me forever to kill the paladin thanks for guide

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Your welcome guys

neverquit
neverquit
23 posts
Nomad

thx dude

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

They were all really easy. How is this ignition guy so hard??If I didnt already beat them this wouldve helped a lot thanks.

Onslaught
Onslaught
31 posts
Nomad

Thanks Its a good guide

Putting veradux on defensive is important for the baron

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

Got any tips to beat omen?

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Wolfman this is how you beat Omen:
Omen:
Abilitys Needed:Break(And maybe Heroic Motivation)
Team Members:Veradux(With full Paladins gear)and Amber(With full assassains gear).Veradux on Aggressive and Amber on Defensive.
Just keep attacking Omen and when hes uses Dark Omen use break. Use Heroic Motivation if needed.

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

thank i'll see if that works.

Avenger
Avenger
27 posts
Nomad

It's easy to kill the Paladin with Destroyer... My guide for it is

Have about 3 smashes (lvl 3+), Heroic Motivation (lvl 2+), and Agression. Keep using smash and at around 1000-650 HP, he heals...but he can only heal 3 times... and have Varadux on Defense to heal you. Repeat Aggression then Smash, and when Varadux gets low, use Heroic Motivation... AND yes there are probably easier ways to do this.

badora
badora
46 posts
Regent

nice guide

flugel
flugel
2 posts
Nomad

i dont get it at ignition cuz if he uses fate on my mates i do heroic motivation but befor i can do the spell my mate dies what is the solution for this?

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

They have 2 turns then they die so if you use Hero motivation they shouldnt die 'cause that's what I did.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I beat baron and paladin, but not ignition

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

flugel : it means your mate is faster than you so you need to get your speed up

Showing 1-15 of 92