Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 6:07pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

This 3 enemy is not very hard. The hard one to beat is the last one in the extra mode. I think ignition is the first boss in the extra mode. Look at how to beat the last boss.

To beat Baron:

All the skill you need is agreesive lvl 3 to the paladin. Then you need the skill reduce 70% of damage to help you when baron use skill the hurt you 80 damage per turn. Then you need 3, must 3 heroic motivation level 3. And sunder and the freeze attack that stun for 2 turn. That it to beat Baron.

To beat Paladin. It not a hard enemy. You either kill him quick as assasinate mode or try to make him heal. The thing is you have to survive long enough. That the key to beat him.

To the beat the last one: You have to get the assainator as your team. You must put both of them in normal mode. Try to heal your team while they have less health. Try to take the other two clone because it regenrate the real boss. Try to take their mana each time you can. Also you also need to have the skill stun enemy for 1 turn. That help a lot. I don't remember the skill a lot.

But here is my skill, my class is assasinator. I pick stun, heroic

Posted May 31, '13 at 6:49am

AntoineDdeM

AntoineDdeM

1 post

Okay. Am I missing something?
This is a turn-based game. So If on his turn ignition does 9999 damage to one of my team-mate, how can heroic motivation save them?
They die and they disappear. Then my turn begins.
!!!
Honetsly, I finally got passed ignition, but I think it was a fluke more than anything.
Is there a bug in the game? Or is there something that I am not doing correctly?

Posted May 31, '13 at 12:42pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,174 posts

I could never beat the original, the only way I managed to finish was through the "eat items" glitch.

But I can say one thing, give all of the paladin's gear to veradux, it increases poison piercing and vera has one poison ability which deals much more damage when he is dressed like a paladin.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 12:38pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Okay. Am I missing something?
This is a turn-based game. So If on his turn ignition does 9999 damage to one of my team-mate, how can heroic motivation save them?
They die and they disappear. Then my turn begins.
!!!
Honetsly, I finally got passed ignition, but I think it was a fluke more than anything.
Is there a bug in the game? Or is there something that I am not doing correctly?

Heroic Motivation dispells the debuff that Ignition gives you. You can use block if you wish as well.

Reply to How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

You must be logged in to post a reply!