ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97871
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
judge348
judge348
14 posts
Nomad

thx i need it he keep eating me

satenwish
satenwish
7 posts
Nomad

finally thank you!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for telling me how to beat the doc XD

Jeremy_gameplayer
Jeremy_gameplayer
1 posts
Nomad

Wait so he can only heal 3 times?

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Please don't post on dead topics.

Verinum
Verinum
1 posts
Nomad

only problem.. he shielded

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Very good guide, I even didnt try out sunder and wound on him, offcourse the paladin would even hurt him more! Very usefull.

koobz2142
koobz2142
3 posts
Nomad

i keep getting ignition dow then he uses the 1000 hp per turn thing even though i already used subversion ((

koobz2142
koobz2142
3 posts
Nomad

i keep getting ignition dow then he uses the 1000 hp per turn thing even though i already used subversion ((

AquaAce
AquaAce
4 posts
Nomad

The Baron is easier if you use this guide that i made.
Abilities NEscassary ( easiest for Guardian)
Very Macho attack (electrobolt, heatstrike, coup de grace)
2 of the these ^
2 heroic motvivation( incase veradux dies)
1 wound
2 magic bolt
1 intervention
Passive regeneration

first use wound and then magic bolt. THis makes the baron prone to powerful attacks. THe Paladin does around +700 damage to him. If veredux dies you need to play as him,using the three healing moves to heal. The regeneration helps you keep up focus.

AquaAce
AquaAce
4 posts
Nomad

To beat the paladin you just need to get these abilities

Subversion 1
macho attack
anything else
get him down to 1000-900 hp and then use subversion. He should heal and kill himself

AquaAce
AquaAce
4 posts
Nomad

Ignition is so simple. Treat him like the paladin!!!! I beat him on my first try 5 times. YOu peeps should try out sonny 2. PLAY HEROIC. YOu get bonus zones at the end

AquaAce
AquaAce
4 posts
Nomad

If you need anymore help with anything, go to my website at www.zombiesonny.webs.com I am currently working on the sonny 1 walkthrough. SOnny 2 is done and i am making a cheat page as well. TOo da loo

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

maybe you could have written all that in one post aqua ace

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

this is a case of necroing.

Showing 46-60 of 92