ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97794
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

Someone lock this topic, its about 15 months old

gamefreakguy711
gamefreakguy711
1 posts
Nomad

how to beat the omen
ive been trying for days but cant get him
is there a cheat so i can beat them

maxmati147
maxmati147
15 posts
Nomad

for ignition i used shater bolt(x2), heroic motivation(x2), electro bolt, quick strike and block(x2). and i had amber in tactical and veradux on defensive. when ignition used fate on veradux or amber i used heroic motivation and when he casted it on me i used block.

cnator92
cnator92
4 posts
Nomad

i just used the cheat where u click on a item go to the options page and click on the red screen and the weapon is in ur stats

i beat palladin in 1 quick strike

alphahawk
alphahawk
33 posts
Nomad

I think those bosses are easy

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

lol those are simple go get a walkthrough for the bonus area, just like paladin with the healer or medic person gets to 900000 or so make sure you break him into that health them use subversion it took forever for me to get enough points to get to subversion though

BalanarXIII
BalanarXIII
58 posts
Nomad

Thanks. Helped me beat it fairly instead of using the glitch.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

This should be moved to the sonny section.

Betto
Betto
38 posts
Nomad

I had few problems with the ignition but with assassin a crit coup de grace equal's the paladin's damage, just keep him concussed with break and other stuns, I have an average of 1000 dmg with normal attacks on assassin...

Reaperoff
Reaperoff
42 posts
Nomad

zlith it's in game walkthrough's it can be in both of them it doesn't really matter.

coolwes123
coolwes123
1 posts
Nomad

it actually work thanks for the guide

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

Wrong section of the forum, this should be on Sonny, and those bosses are so easy that they dont even need a walktrough.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

what level does aggression have to be?

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

good guide thanks!

Storm525
Storm525
9 posts
Nomad

I beat the three of them easy only took me a few tries...... I should have come here first Great Guide.

Showing 61-75 of 92