ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97792
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
bullfroggy5
bullfroggy5
33 posts
Nomad

I disagree wiht how to beat the Paladin. It took me 2 tries, and all I needed was the break, 2 electro bolts, and the coup de grace, and master strike. Use the master strike once or maybe 2x, with your bots on offensive. Then you can stun him over and over and use coup de grace after an electro bolt. It only takes about 4 or 5 turns to kill him and he doestn have a chance.

bullfroggy5
bullfroggy5
33 posts
Nomad

oops, i meant shatter bolt, not electro bolt.

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

Zarzima_2112 yes you can get his weapon

White999
White999
6 posts
Nomad

How to beat DR. Herregod?

verlengkabel
verlengkabel
8 posts
Nomad

omfg. every time when i try to beat Omen, the game starts doing weird. after a while, when he got 280-200K hp , i cant attack/skip turn/or whatever anymore. i had regeneration skill, i got 25hp each turn. and with omen i got 2 times 25 hp, and then its his turn. WTF?

verlengkabel
verlengkabel
8 posts
Nomad

btw; how i killed sinjid;
get ice thing(2 times) subversion and break.
just keep hitting him till he dies, if he get his mana to 100, use subversion on urself, so he does his attack on u ( u should get about +4000 hp :] ) keep your stun attacks for if your subversion isnt ready yet, so he cant attack you.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

sweet guide, even though i already beat them three already..

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

great guide i wish i had these tips before i beat them.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

thanks that helped alot,thx so much!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

ok here it is to beat dr.herragods do this:

1.get 2 shatter bolt(it stuns enemy for 2 turns)rather than getting break
2.get smash
3.get subversion
4.if you had not done the cheat for using weapons to increase your strength it will no be easy..
5.use shatter bolt on him
6.smash till he is not stunned anymore
7.shatter bolt again
8.smash again
9.use subversion he will try to heall but ends up killing himself...
10.hope this helps

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

oh and that's not in number 4 not no i had a mistake...

and to do that cheat get any weapon from your inventory and click abilities(the green button beside the inventory button) and the weapon should still be on your hand and then click on any of the +signs and your stats will increase depending on the weapon.

HTK
HTK
15 posts
Nomad

Here's also another walkthrough you can refer on during your play:

[url=http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2008/04/sonny.html]http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2008/04/sonny.html</url]

HTK
HTK
15 posts
Nomad

Sorry the link messed up in the previous post; there should be a way to delete it.

http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2008/04/sonny.html

YOUDIEDLOSER
YOUDIEDLOSER
22 posts
Nomad

You need to have a weapon to increase your stats you could use clothes too and shields.

YOUDIEDLOSER
YOUDIEDLOSER
22 posts
Nomad

You don't need a weapon to make your stats increase you can use shield and armor. sorry for the typo on the first one.

Showing 31-45 of 92