ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97861
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
zarakon
zarakon
4 posts
Nomad

I actually switched people and equipment to get them slower than Sonny for the Omen fight.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The problem I have is against Omen....

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i beat all theese bosses with omen without using the strategy you put out, you just have to be an experienced rpg player.

Master_Roshi
Master_Roshi
40 posts
Nomad

hey ive beaten the game fou times but i cant go to this so called zone 4
what sould i do?

plz help

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Click the map on click the the 4th red dot

Master_Roshi
Master_Roshi
40 posts
Nomad

thanks
finnaly someone gav me a usefull informatin
apreciatted the help

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

did you guys know that there is a zone 5 and i know how to get to it! It is soooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

If you guys want to know how to get there ask me.

helldog
helldog
31 posts
Nomad

Anyone know how to beat ignition please tel me i'm stuck!!

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Useless,to me sorry for spamming

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Paladin
Needed:Electro bolt lv 3.Shatter bolt any lv.

First get him down to 900-860 HP.
Then shatter bolt him.
Finally own his face off with Electro bolts.

Hope that helps.

archangeal
archangeal
2 posts
Nomad

Man Omen is easy but what's really hard is doctor herregods... 1million hp? WTF?!? Help please?

archangeal
archangeal
2 posts
Nomad

alright I beat Dr. Herregods but now i'm on Sinjid Shadow. I've fought him a few times and I think I have a plan. I haven't tried it yet but i'll post it anyways.

So here it is:
Skills: Disruption (1)
Any Strong Attacking Skill
No Healing skills; Veradux will be enough if my plan works

Alright so right when u start, use disruption. His attack that does like 10k dmg requires 100 energy. So by using that skill, you reduce his energy to 85 and he can't use it. Don't worry about the minions (they only do 1 dmg) just keep attacking Sinjid. whenever he heals his mp just use disruption again. After sinjid dies, take care of the two minions.

Should work in theory ;P

Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

can you get the paladins weapon? cause i really want it! and by the way... how much hp does sinjid have?

~Zarzima~

Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

and how do you get to the fifth area anyway?

Showing 16-30 of 92