ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] How to beat Baron, Paladin and Ignition on sonny

92 97790
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Baron
Abilitys Needed:Aggression, magic bolt/wound/sunder.
Use aggression on the Paladin and keep attacking the Baron with magic bolt/wound/sunder and put Veradux on defensive so he can heal.

Paladin
Abiliys Needed:Magic bolt/smash or anything that does major damage, break, subversion and maybe electro bolt.
Frist get the paladin down to 1000/900 hp then use break and then subversion and then he should heal 1700 and die.It may take more than 1 go. If the Paladin uses intervention after you used subversion use electro bolt and then he should heal and die.

Ignition
Abilitys Needed:Heroic Motivation(lvl 2 or 3 and 2 of them in your ability bar), electro bolt and anything that does major damage. (Put team mates on aggressive)
Keep attacking Ignition and when he uses fate on any of your team member use Heroic Motivation. Carry on attacking and when he uses Dark Regeneration use electro bolt.

• 92 Replies
darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

thx guys

chompinskull
chompinskull
1 posts
Nomad

also when he uses fate, use subversion on the afflicted person and it will heal u instead of kill u

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

To beat the baron, I just used intervention a ton and brought him down. Just re spec and get intervention as far as it can go

3dragonforce8
3dragonforce8
3 posts
Nomad

what i did with baron is got his focus to 0 then he starts hitting himself for 2500-4500 damage then when he was at 15000 health he had a buff that said "regenerates focus but takes alot more damage" and i 1 hit shot him and i did 26000 damage

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

never though of that!

Snickerslatte
Snickerslatte
2 posts
Nomad

thank you so much

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

To beat the Baron it's also important to use Hero Motivation on the Paladin if the Baron stun him.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Stun the Paladin before he heals to beat him faster.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

how to beat anything you want.

step 1-find some low cost high speed/strength gear.
step 2-do the eating glitch.
step 3-pwn some noobs.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

it involves abuse of dragging an item to the options screen then clicking on the background. if you always want to not be instakilling stuff you can hit respec and all the stats you got will be reset. not recommended that you hit respec. if you grab billions of zone 2 armor you can survive a direct hit from sinjids ice ball attack! if you eat tons of fire lanterns you can hit doctor herregods so hard that he can take (at times) about 1/3rd of his HP as DMG!

jagajaga
jagajaga
19 posts
Nomad

for the baron, just keep draining it's focus

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

the paladin is a noob.
use magic bolt(lvl 3)
then use electric bolt lvl 2
then switch healing to damage
p.s he is so stupid he will heal then he dies :P

AntoineDdeM
AntoineDdeM
1 posts
Nomad

Okay. Am I missing something?
This is a turn-based game. So If on his turn ignition does 9999 damage to one of my team-mate, how can heroic motivation save them?
They die and they disappear. Then my turn begins.
!!!
Honetsly, I finally got passed ignition, but I think it was a fluke more than anything.
Is there a bug in the game? Or is there something that I am not doing correctly?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I could never beat the original, the only way I managed to finish was through the "eat items" glitch.

But I can say one thing, give all of the paladin's gear to veradux, it increases poison piercing and vera has one poison ability which deals much more damage when he is dressed like a paladin.

~~~Darth Caedus

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Okay. Am I missing something?
This is a turn-based game. So If on his turn ignition does 9999 damage to one of my team-mate, how can heroic motivation save them?
They die and they disappear. Then my turn begins.
!!!
Honetsly, I finally got passed ignition, but I think it was a fluke more than anything.
Is there a bug in the game? Or is there something that I am not doing correctly?

Heroic Motivation dispells the debuff that Ignition gives you. You can use block if you wish as well.
Showing 76-90 of 92