ForumsGamesCreating flash games?

6 2511
kabloogle
kabloogle
16 posts
Nomad

Hey everybody! I've been going here to armor games for ever but just joined the community. Any way, I've been wanting to make flash games forever, and was wondering what you people recommend I should get to make them. I have limited money, so I', not gonna spend like a thousand bucks on something, but anyway, if you guys could recommend something, that would be great, especially something with an easy-to-use interface.

• 6 Replies
Byakugan77
Byakugan77
20 posts
Nomad

well... you could go read some tutorials, maybe those will give you an idea on what to get to animate flash games

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think this is the wrong topic.
But I'll still help you.
Unfortunately, you will have to spend a bit of money if really want to make flash games. But always try the free trial before you spend your money. This topic will give you more information.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1306854/how-to-start-making-games-complete-guide

This should help you alot. Although flash comes at a fee of $700.00 American dollars, it's worth it, as the Sponsirship program will cover that money with one game... Twice. Read that guide throughly!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Sorry, Here is the link.

kabloogle
kabloogle
16 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys, I think I get it. I'll use the yoyo games maker till I have enough for the adobe flash maker thing.

guynametyler
guynametyler
20 posts
Nomad

For a quick idea..........

Flash maker Trial-30 days so work fast
Tut's-I'd read before i get trial.
Fourm's-There are alot of game makeing fourms.
experiment-Don't be afraid to fail horrably.

Showing 1-6 of 6