ForumsThe Tavernwho will be the upcoming mods?

10 2368
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

who do you think is the upcoming mods?

• 10 Replies
bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

HOW DO THEY JUGDE THAT? O O PICK ME PICK ME A WANT TO BE A MOD

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

There was a thread like this about a month ago, and it got locked...just warning you. I think it will be Estel, Klaushouse, Arax_Nisanu, or KingRyan.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sigh, made so many times. If you keep on recommending people, they won't be picked. They also want active people so good bye Ryan unless he gets a lot more active from now on.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Please, people who contribute to spam (regardless of the fact those spam threads will be deleted)? Forget that. Also, recommending anyone will probably hurt their chances just a wee bit.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i guess it's either woody or estel

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think it will probably be Klaus, Kingryan. Arax- Nasaru (sorry if I spelled it wrong). I could see a lot of people being a mod.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Arax- Nasaru

youz haz ruinedz myz namez

Guys don't worry about it. When someone fits the bill, they will be contacted discreetly by another mod (most likely Carlie)
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Also, recommending anyone will probably hurt their chances just a wee bit.

And theirs perhaps, lots of rep is kinda bad I think, it depends on where it's coming from...

Anyway, this is pointless I think. They're not going to openly say who the mods will be, at least I don't think they would O.o But ah well.
Also, everybody usually has the same general list of 'Future Mods'. So even if you ask AG what/who they think/should be, you're generally going to get the same two-five people over and over again.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah sure, the great Mod of cooking things in 117 seconds!!!

they will be contacted discreetly by another mod (most likely Carlie)

Shhh, but I heard she uses the Administratus Modmakus! A technique only available to Aministrators past Level 97 o_o Why level 97, I don't know.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We discourage these threads because they give false hope to people. We hand pick moderators from the community, at the discretion of the moderators and administration.

Showing 1-10 of 10