Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Swears?

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 11:14am

Cjay_C

Cjay_C

10 posts

well I'm just saying, this site is for 13 and over, why don't they let you swear? i mean a little swears here and there, but I thinks it stupid..

Comments?

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 11:18am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

well i dont know. maybe people out there hate swearing and are really offended when the see swearing so its just basically keeping it fair to all audiences.

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 11:24am

thegamesman

thegamesman

336 posts

excuse me but what website do you go on to get the games and submit them

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 11:27am

iFish

iFish

832 posts

i agree, i think su.ck should not be blocked, but i also agree with nick coolhaha. i think there should be some kind of comprimise, for example, keep the offensive swear words blocked, but allow some swear words. nothing bad offcourse. like words that u can say in front of a teacher outside in the playground

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 12:06pm

Cjay_C

Cjay_C

10 posts

yeah, i agree iFish, and thegamesman, what are you talking about?

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 2:05pm

Searchman

Searchman

44 posts

yeah i agree with dank.

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 3:18pm

Game

Game

10 posts

IMO, it just to keep the site nice and clean.

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 3:32pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

i agree with dank and Game....... there could be under 13s signing up and under 13s not even signed up......and many people are easily offended....

so things like s.u.c.k.s should still be like a swear/offensive word as it is offensive to some

Posted Feb 18, '08 at 9:08am

thegamesman

thegamesman

336 posts

i also agree that swearing should not be blocked this is and over 13 site yet they still block swearing

Posted Feb 18, '08 at 9:12am

iFish

iFish

832 posts

i see dank's point. but i dont think su.cks is offensive, however, that is MY opinion. but this is a 13+ site, and -13 year olds dont belong here, they are ruining the fun for all of us. anyways, we cant do much about that. i guess the blocking system is good the way it is, but i still think su.ck shouldnt be blocked

Reply to Swears?

You must be logged in to post a reply!