ForumsSupport ForumSwears?

19 7241
Cjay_C
Cjay_C
10 posts
Nomad

well I'm just saying, this site is for 13 and over, why don't they let you swear? i mean a little swears here and there, but I thinks it stupid..

Comments?

• 19 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

well i dont know. maybe people out there hate swearing and are really offended when the see swearing so its just basically keeping it fair to all audiences.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

excuse me but what website do you go on to get the games and submit them

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i agree, i think su.ck should not be blocked, but i also agree with nick coolhaha. i think there should be some kind of comprimise, for example, keep the offensive swear words blocked, but allow some swear words. nothing bad offcourse. like words that u can say in front of a teacher outside in the playground

Cjay_C
Cjay_C
10 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree iFish, and thegamesman, what are you talking about?

Searchman
Searchman
40 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree with dank.

Game
Game
10 posts
Nomad

IMO, it just to keep the site nice and clean.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

i also agree that swearing should not be blocked this is and over 13 site yet they still block swearing

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i see dank's point. but i dont think su.cks is offensive, however, that is MY opinion. but this is a 13+ site, and -13 year olds dont belong here, they are ruining the fun for all of us. anyways, we cant do much about that. i guess the blocking system is good the way it is, but i still think su.ck shouldnt be blocked

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

yes but there are plenty of kids under 13 that probly use the site... and if it were unclocked there would be a lot of people who abuse the privelage

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yes, and in the rules it does say not to use EXCESSIVE swearing. I will agree that some of the words starred out is frustrating and offensive to me. I am sorely bothered that g.ay is starred out.

nightranger
nightranger
5 posts
Blacksmith

with the age restriction I would think that some minor swearing could be allowed, but it really doesn't bother me that it isn't.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

ye i agree with you nightranger
words like d.am and sh.it

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you, Falling. But there needs to be an adjustment to some of the starred words. G.ay being one, s.ucks being another. Not to mention I've seen user names with the f bomb in it. The inconsistencies are frustrating.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

If there was swearing just think if there were kids out there on this site and there parents see them playing and someone starts to swear, they might not trust this site again...

* the kid dose not get to come to the site anymore
* Armorgames would rcieve a bad rep

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

On Kongregate people swear ALL the time it is so annoying.I'm happy this site blocks swearing.

Showing 1-15 of 19