ForumsSupport ForumMerit Trackers.

8 2392
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

About a month ago I was asked what I got my merit for, but i've been away for so long that I just don't remember what it was for, so I think it would be really helpful if on our profile it would link to our merits. Sorry if it would be a bunch of work for nothing though.

• 8 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't think that there should be a link to our merits, that would be too much work for nothing. Just the name of the game and the date we got the merit would be good.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, I like kevins idea. Just A colum that says...

6/25/08 knights of rock

something like that.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A link to the game would be too much work, plus you would have to search through all the comments to find the merit.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Coding would be difficult as hell just to implement both ideas! I like it if Moderators/Adminstrators would tell us what we got our Merits for, that my friends, is a good system -- except, only Carlie and DragonMistress tell us what we got Merits for... if other Moderators followed suit, well, we'd have less threads about Merits or Merit Trackers!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, the mod that gave us the merit could just tell us and then we could keep track of the merits and the dates ourselves.

fatalised
fatalised
5 posts
Nomad

i have no merits but arent they like blackmarks or flags that muted or bann you?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A merit is a long, well thought-out comment that is noticed by a mod and will get you 25 AP. It's a good thing :P

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

This has been suggested before, and is what spawned my idea to tell you guys what you get merits on. It is a time consuming process, but it's all we have until then. Also, this is a current topic here.

Showing 1-8 of 8