ForumsSupport Forumthis armatar updated

24 3609
GaryExtream
GaryExtream
32 posts
Nomad

do you think you could make this armatar http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_51_60.60_c.jpg

in diffrent colors like BLue green red purple all rest?

• 24 Replies
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

They look terrible. I think they're fine the way the way they are.

It's the best I could do. To properly re color them, you'd have to re-draw them in Flash. There's no easy way to do it right. What I did was just to give people an idea how it may look.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I didn't mean you did a bad job or anything, I just think they look much better the way they are.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

it's my dragon armatar!

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

@manutd: I disagree, this is a great idea, and i think you should do like 1 of every armatar and send it in to armorgames.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

well to be honesti think the armatars already have carfully chosen colours eg skin looks real.so changeing that colour would be pointless. If you changed the background colour - what would be the point , there is little colour to see in some of the armatars so would be a wasted effort.

If it did happen then im sure i would be using it >.< but its hard to see it working properly.

GaryExtream
GaryExtream
32 posts
Nomad

see i want a blue snake to but i want BLUE DRAGON ONE THOUGH

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The skull one looks really cool, the others just look kind of weird.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i like the ideas. they could be put to some use but you should have to get more ap in appointance to get the new updated armatars.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

there have already been a lot of psots about this

Showing 16-24 of 24